World most valuable clubs

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Celtic and Rangers aren't that big a club although a lot of Scots claim they are up there with Man U and Liverpool.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Damn I forgot about those 2 :D

Celtic imo are bigger than Rangers and have a bigger world wide fan base. I do think Celtic belong in that second tier.

VivaBarca

Damn I forgot about those 2 :D

Celtic imo are bigger than Rangers and have a bigger world wide fan base. I do think Celtic belong in that second tier.
Oh Ed you are opening a big can of worms there. Celtic have a European Cup though but Rangers have more league titles.

R

Red Devil

Oh Ed you are opening a big can of worms there. Celtic have a European Cup though but Rangers have more league titles.

This issue could cause a war .

Celtic is certainly more popular with the fans across great britain but Global I dont know its a close run thing because other than Britain I dont think any other nations really care at all .

VivaBarca

This issue could cause a war .

Celtic is certainly more popular with the fans across great britain but Global I dont know its a close run thing because other than Britain I dont think any other nations really care at all .
Rangers are more supported in Canada, whereas Celtic have a big American fanbase. Plus in Australia and New Zealand they get some backing.

henriklarsson7

celtic have £900k debt at the mo which is virtually nothing :beer2: but if we dont qualify for the CL then we wil miss out on £10 million which aint good news

imagine how rich we would be if we were in EPL

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*
celtic have £900k debt at the mo which is virtually nothing :beer2: but if we dont qualify for the CL then we wil miss out on £10 million which aint good news

imagine how rich we would be if we were in EPL

how much do we get for getting into europa league?

henriklarsson7

celtic and rangers are the biggest clubs in britain along with man utd and liverpool. celtic are the first british club to win the european cup and ONLY team in the world to win a continental quadruple and we also have an estimated fan base of 9 million worldwide with 1 million of them in north america, rangers have won roughly 10 more league titles than celtic as i think we are at 42 and 52. our history and traditions are far greater than any of the other teams in britain apart from the ones i have already mentioned. dont try to deny it cos u know its true, if u claim otherwise please leave an explanation cos i would lke to know what it is

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
If you include Rangers then you have to include everton, villa and spurs and arsenal.

All of them have won a european competition, with Villa the european cup.

Although Arsenal haven't won that, they are clearly the 3rd biggest club in england and imo bigger than rangers. Rangers, everton, villa and spurs roughly the same.

I don't disagree that manure, Liverpool and Celtic are the 3 biggest in Britain.

R

Red Devil

If you include Rangers then you have to include everton, villa and spurs and arsenal.

All of them have won a european competition, with Villa the european cup.

Although Arsenal haven't won that, they are clearly the 3rd biggest club in england and imo bigger than rangers. Rangers, everton, villa and spurs roughly the same.

I don't disagree that manure, Liverpool and Celtic are the 3 biggest in Britain.

Come on eddy lets start showing abit more respect I dont call the Liverpool the scum do I I hate manure .

As for the topic Celtic are easy the third biggest club in british football it isnt even a debate and to be honest Rangers are the third biggest .

Me personaly Id like them to be part of the Premier league in the future love them or hate them it would make our league even stronger as after the transition of 5 years they would both be challanging . The income they get up there is a joke.

R

Red Devil

When I see respect for us from mancs, then I will reciprocate!

You know there is going to be little respect from us but this a Barca forum you can say what you like but I would expect the latest peace pact to count as name calling of clubs.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well that goes 2 ways if you and the other man u fans stop so will I. I can be civil so yes I'll cut it out if you and the others do.

Home of Barca Fans