World most valuable clubs

R

Red Devil

That's not why Ronaldinho signed for Barça.

To be honest he would of had a better career with us spain is a bad league for players most go there live the lifestyle and its career over.

Your stadium is your biggest asset its like the Taj Mahal of world football its a palace of a stadium.

Old Trafford is special but its not as special as the nou camp.

E

Esteve

PSG sold Ronaldinho to Barça because your club was acting the bollocks, to be honest.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Players choose Spain over England because of the weather its a shit hole in manchester plain and simple.

Wet and windy saturday game at United followed by a day in doors on the sunday due to rain .

Hot Saturday evening game in spain for Real or Barca followed by a siesta and a hot sunday afternoon by the pool in spain .

No competition thats the only reason you get these players United are the biggest.

yet you say that man utd are miles ahead in terms of transfer when compared to barca...

ooooh backtracking on your claims... typical typical man utd fans.

R

Red Devil

PSG sold Ronaldinho to Barça because your club was acting the bollocks, to be honest.

Thats because the whole set up of our club is the bollocks its just a shame the weather isnt .

United arnt respect enough .

yet you say that man utd are miles ahead in terms of transfer when compared to barca...

ooooh backtracking on your claims... typical typical man utd fans.

The man with a fly for a picture attacks again

where is my swat

United or Barca its hard for any player to pick but I meant money wise your light years behind.

E

Esteve

United agreed to pay €3mil more than Barça could afford. When they heard about this, they decided to tell PSG that they had agreed to pay just €1mil more than Barça. PSG weren't having that & the rest is history.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
The man with a fly for a picture attacks again

where is my swat

United or Barca its hard for any player to pick but I meant money wise your light years behind.

maybe thats the only reason why anyone goes to man utd... you pay over the top in wages. sadly, it will take you probably 5 years to grow up and realise that real madrid and barcelona are where many footballers want to play their football when they are stars not man utd.

manchesterutd_bowl.jpg

exactly!

R

Red Devil

maybe thats the only reason why anyone goes to man utd... you pay over the top in wages. sadly, it will take you probably 5 years to grow up and realise that real madrid and barcelona are where many footballers want to play their football when they are stars not man utd.

manchesterutd_bowl.jpg

exactly!

You can have all the glory boys you want they lose focus when glory goes to there head .We have been consistant for the last 20 years you have been shit for around 10 of them . And another thing I would of taken you league more serious if it had more than 1 decent challenger for the title.

E

Esteve

Shhh. Barça gave United & the rest of Europe a lesson in football in the CL final.

R

Red Devil

Shhh. Barça gave United & the rest or Europe a lesson in football in the CL final.

Didnt we beat you the year before do you forget that :wacko:

Were even on CL titles so neither can claim more respect on that front.

Fancy football is all well and good but what you find with your kind of football is that teams adapt to the way you play and they beat you .

Roll on next season .

E

Esteve

You can't compare the 07/08 team to the side of 08/09. Also, there's more to Barça than just "fancy football". You should know that by now.

R

Red Devil

You can't compare the 07/08 team to the side of 08/09. Also, there's more to Barça than just "fancy football". You should know that by now.

When you have won three titles on the trot and your in back to back champions league finals I will say you have done better than United until then you are just another team that plays great football who had a great season.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Barcelona have won more league titles and when you consider the government was against them for 30 odd year that's not bad. Plus we've had better players so I think we are a wee bit ahead.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Red devil just admitted, that barca is better than united.
First of all, just look at our shirt, it's a clear message, U..N..I..C..E..F!! It's not some betting company or some company who gave a bonus to their executive board taken from government bail out loan.
Second, just see the list of balon d'ore winner.
Third, we've won CL three, same as you. But everybody will always talking about the way we won it for years and years to come. You have too admitted also that barca is on the same spot as Brazil WC '70 and Holland WC '74. Barca 08/09 is as beautiful as those two.

But the key why Barca is better than united, it's our shirt, the UNICEF sign. 10 years from now, every children in africa, in asia, in south america, will love barca. They will playing in their dirt football field imagining that they are iniesta, or messi, or bojan.

Home of Barca Fans