World most valuable clubs

R

Red Devil

Very suprised Barca are 7th in the world to be honest I know they lose loads through not adding a sponser to there kit . But the stadium is the biggest so must surely create loads of revenue.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Very suprised Barca are 7th in the world to be honest I know they lose loads through not adding a sponser to there kit . But the stadium is the biggest so must surely create loads of revenue.

barcelona does not have a history of whoring itself out like man utd or real do... until recently.

R

Red Devil

barcelona does not have a history of whoring itself out like man utd or real do... until recently.

What a prick

United have just taken advantage of the fact that glodal they are the biggest club on the planet .

If United had your stadium we would fill it for every game we fill Carling cup games your league doesnt fill its cup competition games . And the fact that the Carling cup is our third trophy makes that fact more amazing .

Whilst I respect Barca's stance I also feel you have alot of catching up to do to be able to ever compete on a level playing field for transfers with us and Real.

Another thing you call us whores then what the hell do you think of Chelsea and Manchester city ?

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I have said this before on another thread and I'll say it again, Man U and Madrid are ran like businesses we are ran like a proper sports club. That is the Barca philosophy.

R

Red Devil

I have said this before on another thread and I'll say it again, Man U and Madrid are ran like businesses we are ran like a proper sports club. That is the Barca philosophy.

Get off your high horses at the end of the day they both kick a ball round a pitch regardless of how there run so its better that your richer for doing it.

Beast

The Observer
It's still old. Milan were suppossed to be in huge debt according to media all over the world and the list doesn't say so. Plus I highly doubt that Arsenal is in more debt than Manure and Chelski. Personally I don't believe in that list although it may be correct for most clubs it's obvious it's not for some clubs.

Plus diegomessi said that Milan is not in debt now that they sold Kaka, I was just implying to him that the list was made when they still had Kaka.

It's not old.. Silivo put all his companies in one basket.. he takes money from Milan to other failed business... it's not like they don't make enough money.. it's the fact that he take the money elsewhere .. like when people wondered where did sheva money go...

Milan in particular are hard to calculate their amount of debt due not being privately owned by a crock and it's part of a group not standing on their own like other clubs

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
What a prick

United have just taken advantage of the fact that glodal they are the biggest club on the planet .

If United had your stadium we would fill it for every game we fill Carling cup games your league doesnt fill its cup competition games . And the fact that the Carling cup is our third trophy makes that fact more amazing .

Whilst I respect Barca's stance I also feel you have alot of catching up to do to be able to ever compete on a level playing field for transfers with us and Real.

Another thing you call us whores then what the hell do you think of Chelsea and Manchester city ?

Yet for all that money (and debt) you have no more leagues or CLs than us.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
What a prick

To further bang home the point of CA....

transfers eh... no wonder you are losing 2 of your stars in this transfer season...

and not to mention ronaldinho chose us over you... have a nice day.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
manure are not the biggest globally. Certainly in latin america and southern europe barca and Real are seen as much bigger clubs.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
By the way, the lack of a full Camp Nou has nothing to do with a lack of fans, it has everything to do with season ticket holders being strangely lukewarm in their support and stupidly high prices that exclude younger fans. If prices were lower and there were no season tickets the Camp Nou would be full for every league game.

R

Red Devil

To further bang home the point of CA....

transfers eh... no wonder you are losing 2 of your stars in this transfer season...

and not to mention ronaldinho chose us over you... have a nice day.

Players choose Spain over England because of the weather its a shit hole in manchester plain and simple.

Wet and windy saturday game at United followed by a day in doors on the sunday due to rain .

Hot Saturday evening game in spain for Real or Barca followed by a siesta and a hot sunday afternoon by the pool in spain .

No competition thats the only reason you get these players United are the biggest.

E

Esteve

Players choose Spain over England because of the weather its a shit hole in manchester plain and simple.

Wet and windy saturday game at United followed by a day in doors on the sunday due to rain .

Hot Saturday evening game in spain for Real or Barca followed by a siesta and a hot sunday afternoon by the pool in spain .

No competition thats the only reason you get these players United are the biggest.

That's not why Ronaldinho signed for Barça.

Home of Barca Fans