Real Betis

Messi983

Loren Moron has renewed his contract until 2022. According to media reports his release clause is 40M but could be raised to 60M (haven't seen anywhere under which conditions though).

[tw]1023923868896030723[/tw]

FC433

They only have three CBs. I wish we could loan Marlon, but they already have their three spots taken.

Messi983

Narvaez will probably leave on loan after preseason and Sanabria is in the process of getting Spanish passport so they could open at least one non-EU spot soon. Don't know if they are really interested in Marlon though as they probably prefer someone more experienced. I've read they are considering Diego Reyes (ex Sociedad and Espanyol) who is currently a free agent but he's just their plan B if they won't get their first target (don't know who this could be).

Messi983

It looks like Sidnei will join Betis soon. Had a poor last season but he played well in previous seasons for Depor so could be a good signing.

According to L'Equipe Tonny Sanabria is close to join Nice. If true I'm wondering if Serra will come after Paco.

FC433

Then I hope he goes there. Marlon is a great player and he only will get better there. Why is Sanabria leaving?

Messi983

Then I hope he goes there. Marlon is a great player and he only will get better there. Why is Sanabria leaving?

Roma still owns 50% of Sanabria's economic rights and both clubs have agreement that Betis must sell if they get an offer higher than 25m (and if Sanabria accepts the transfer because they've supposedly had 30M offer on the table for him from China in January but Sanabria didn't want to go there). Obviously Betis will only get half of whatever transfer fee they'll receive.

Messi983

[tw]1024937841510547457[/tw]

:lol:

Edit: Sidnei has officially signed for Betis.

[tw]1025026082309853187[/tw]

FC433

^
Excellent signing. He is very good on the ball, and I believe VFC wanted him a year ago.

FC433

The squad still is not good enough. They definitely need some new additions. Good first half, but I expected a bit better.

Home of Barca Fans