Real Betis

FC433

^
PSG did well on this one too after Guedes. He will get more than enough playing time.

We should have loaned Alena last season.

FC433

Emerson RB 20
Lainez 18 LW
Jese 25 LW

Excellent additions. Michy B did not come, unfortunately.

Messi983

Still think they didn't get a goalscorer they needed though as I've said some time ago I think most of their problems are also on Setien's tactics - keeping useless possesion without creating chances in many games. I think he should really go back to 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 at least against worse (on paper) teams.

JerseyAddict

I am affraid they will go for the copa. It is 2 games away from the final at their own stadium. I hope I am wrong.

Messi983

I am affraid they will go for the copa. It is 2 games away from the final at their own stadium. I hope I am wrong.

They will surely go for the Copa but they also did us a favour. ;)

BTW, Setien has admitted a few days ago he's disappointed for not getting a striker he wanted.

serghei

So, basically Setien with Betis has beaten Madrid, Atletico, and Barca in the last year and a half, two of those wins being away? Impressive.

Messi983

Joaquin. :rofl1: This guy is something else. He must be one of the most funny footballers I know. :worthy:

[youtube]tpglPDSub00[/youtube]

For those who don't know it's a parody for Ylenia from Spanish Big brother.

[youtube]iSJszcw6m3o[/youtube]

Leo_Messi

Joaquin. :rofl1: This guy is something else. He must be one of the most funny footballers I know. :worthy:

[youtube]tpglPDSub00[/youtube]

For those who don't know it's a parody for Ylenia from Spanish Big brother.

[youtube]iSJszcw6m3o[/youtube]

Bro, please don't post that crap. You lose brain cells watching this.:facepalm: A big embarrassment actually for the country as a whole dare I say. It is this bad.:lol: With a Franco around he would have banned that crap ages ago. Probably one of the few positives if he returned today.:lol:

Fun aside, Betis are having somewhat of a meltdown and their supporters to after going out in the Europa League against Rennes (nobody expected this) and out in the CdR semifinal. Yet despite those results Betis fans should be grateful as this is one of their best season in ages.

However we are going to play them at the Benito Villamarín next Sunday and that might be without Setién and them being in a big crisis or them bouncing back big time with a new manager should Setién get fired.

As for Joaquín, he is a legend. One of the funniest guy in modern football. A bit of a grown-up baby though.:lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans