Real Betis

Messi983

According to MD Betis is considering paying Borja Iglesias's release clause (28M) if they'll sell one of their key players (most likely Lo Celso but could be Firpo or Pau Lopez as well) for big money.

FC433

^
that would be a great transfer. I find 28m for him is a little bit too much for RB because I do not think that they would be able to sell him and make a profit in the future.

Messi983

Looks like Betis wants to bring back Jese Rodriguez. Well, maybe he'll actually work better for them if they'll also buy a big "9" like Borja Iglesias and they won't depend on Jese scoring goals.

Messi983

After months of negotiations with Rayo Betis have finally signed Alex Moreno as a replacement for Junior Firpo.

Now they are apparently looking for a DM (Fede Valverde and Santi Caseres are among the options) and could also bring another striker if they sell Loren Moron.

Even with Lo Celso, Firpo and Pau Lopez all sold they still have a very solid team though I have my doubts about their GKs and think they could struggle defensively if they don't get a strong DM to pair with WC.

Robles (Martin)
Emerson (Barragan) - Bartra (Mandi) - Sidnei (Feddal) - Pedraza (A.Moreno)
W.Carvalho (J. Garcia) - Guardado (Kaptoum)
Canales (Joaquin) - Fekir (Juanmi) - Tello (Lainez)
B. Iglesias (Loren)

xXKonan

This is the worst I've seen Betis play since they were promoted to La Liga again especially with the roster of players they have in some positions.

Rubi is very different compared to Setien and it showed.

Vahue

They'll concede awfully many goals this season if their defending doesn't improve. Goalkeeper looked suspect too, not sure he saved a single shot.

Messi983

Rubi is on a hot seat and could be fired if Betis won't win against Valencia tomorrow. They are already negotiating with Quique Setien to return. :lol: Another option is apparently Nenad Bjelica but it's very unlikely Dinamo Zagreb would let him leave during the season. It would be interesting to see how he'd do in La Liga though.

Home of Barca Fans