User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win La Liga?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Atlético de Madrid

    1 2.78%
  • FC Barcelona

    33 91.67%
  • Real Madrid

    2 5.56%
  • Sevilla

    0 0%
  • Villarreal

    0 0%
  • Others (please specify which team)

    0 0%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 119

Thread: La Liga 2018/19

  1. #1
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    11,235
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    La Liga 2018/19




  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,411
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post


    Valencia Atleti tasty to start with.

    Have you got Barca’s full schedule?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Joan Laporta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,226
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best competition in the world.

  4. #4
    Villarato!
    Wolfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,630
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Valencia Atleti tasty to start with.

    Have you got Barca’s full schedule?
    They're variable. Federation haven't agreed to some dates yet, including Copa Final.

    Looks like they're going for asymmetric fixtures too. As in week 1-week 20, week 2-week 21 will not be played against the same team.

    https://as.com/futbol/2018/07/24/alb..._rsoc=CM_ES_TW
    Last edited by Wolfe; 24th July 2018 at 12:25 PM.
    People are boring.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,411
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    They're variable. Federation haven't agreed to some dates yet, including Copa Final.

    Looks like they're going for asymmetric fixtures too. As in week 1-week 20, week 2-week 21 will not be played against the same team.

    https://as.com/futbol/2018/07/24/alb..._rsoc=CM_ES_TW
    I know the exact dates aren’t specified as always but rather just gameweeks... Barca are playing Valladolid on the 2nd gameweek am I reading that right?

  6. #6
    Villarato!
    Wolfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,630
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    I know the exact dates aren’t specified as always but rather just gameweeks... Barca are playing Valladolid on the 2nd gameweek am I reading that right?
    Yes. Typed up here on a Polish fan site if that helps - https://www.fcbarca.com/sezon/terminarz

    Y'all got a pretty tough October-November period while Madrid have a naff September. Your February also looks pretty grim.

    Barca:
    30.09 - Bilbao (H)
    (~2-3.10 CL)
    07.10 - Valencia (A)
    ** international break **
    21.10 - Sevilla (H)
    28.10 - Clasico (H)
    (~31.10-1.11 probably CL)

    February -> Valencia (H), Bilbao (A), 1/8th CL first leg, Valladolid (H), Sevilla (A)

    Madrid:
    16.09 - Bilbao (A)
    (~18-19 CL)
    23.09 - Espanyol (H)
    26.09 - Sevilla (A)
    30.09 - Derbi Madrileno (H)
    (~2-3.10 CL)
    7.10 - Alaves (A)

    Also fairly shitty Jan-Feb -> Sociedad (H), 1/8 CdR, Betis (A), 1/8 CdR, Sevilla (H), 1/4 CdR, Espanyol (A), 1/4 CdR... and 2 weeks later Atleti (A). So all in all business as usual.
    Last edited by Wolfe; 24th July 2018 at 01:37 PM.
    People are boring.

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,501
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Yes. Typed up here on a Polish fan site if that helps - https://www.fcbarca.com/sezon/terminarz

    Y'all got a pretty tough October-November period while Madrid have a naff September. Your February also looks pretty grim.

    Barca:
    30.09 - Bilbao (H)
    (~2-3.10 CL)
    07.10 - Valencia (A)
    ** international break **
    21.10 - Sevilla (H)
    28.10 - Clasico (H)
    (~31.10-1.11 probably CL)

    February -> Valencia (H), Bilbao (A), 1/8th CL first leg, Valladolid (H), Sevilla (A)

    Madrid:
    16.09 - Bilbao (A)
    (~18-19 CL)
    23.09 - Espanyol (H)
    26.09 - Sevilla (A)
    30.09 - Derbi Madrileno (H)
    (~2-3.10 CL)
    7.10 - Alaves (A)

    Also fairly shitty Jan-Feb -> Sociedad (H), 1/8 CdR, Betis (A), 1/8 CdR, Sevilla (H), 1/4 CdR, Espanyol (A), 1/4 CdR... and 2 weeks later Atleti (A). So all in all business as usual.
    couting CDR dates in jan-feb for madrid and not for barca.

    as if valverde would prioritize CL over our new fav competition.

  8. #8
    Villarato!
    Wolfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,630
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    couting CDR dates in jan-feb for madrid and not for barca.

    as if valverde would prioritize CL over our new fav competition.
    What's your point? On paper, Barca clearly has a worse February than Madrid, while Madrid has a worse January into Feb. CdR semis will probably be split up in Feb and won't be on 2 consecutive Wednesdays and they won't make as much of a difference to Barca if they play Eibar or Leganes while Madrid has to go to Villamarin.. Also why there is no Copa final date released yet.
    People are boring.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,501
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What's your point? On paper, Barca clearly has a worse February than Madrid, while Madrid has a worse January. CdR semis will probably be split up in Feb and won't be on 2 consecutive Wednesdays. Also why there is no Copa final date released yet.
    point was that barca in last 2-3 seasons seem to prioritize CDR with the intensity madrid reserves for CL. hence my post was attempted humor regarding your omission of jan-feb CDR fixtures for barca

  10. #10
    Villarato!
    Wolfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,630
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    point was that barca in last 2-3 seasons seem to prioritize CDR with the intensity madrid reserves for CL. hence my post was attempted humor regarding your omission of jan-feb CDR fixtures for barca
    K, no worries.

    TBH it's obvious what Barca will prioritise. Performance doesn't equate to effort though. Squad is still better suited to achieve domestic success. On paper. Depends how the new signings take to European stage. Defensive positions are pretty crucial to that.
    People are boring.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,867
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait another La Liga season.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    10,890
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just 3 more weeks


    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

  13. #13
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    11,235
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    RMU ReBorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    God's own country
    Posts
    2,465
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    Last week they tweeted that , they will telecast it . Now they are saying that they won't since facebook bought the rights . This is too depressing for us . Lot of us are madly waiting for the season to unfold and then this bullshit. I don't like streaming unless i am traveling . Hopefully someone will buy the telecasting rights from Facebook . La liga is the most followed league after Premier league in India .
    Last edited by RMU ReBorn; 11th August 2018 at 05:54 PM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    RMU ReBorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    God's own country
    Posts
    2,465
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyway as long as i've acess for Internet will watch it from Mobdro app . But watching it in television is a different feeling all together . fuck ,those channels even telecast English championship matches