User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Real Betis Balompié

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pau Lopez apparently has an offer from them (he is free in the summer). I really hope he doesn't go - I like Betis, and don't want them to get such an unsympathetic player

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree.

But I've read that City will sign and then loan him to Girona.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's true he's already 24 but this kid seems like a real deal. I've read some comparisions with Jamie Vardy who was also a late bloomer and didn't play top level football until he was in his mid-twenties.

Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    Pau Lopez apparently has an offer from them (he is free in the summer). I really hope he doesn't go - I like Betis, and don't want them to get such an unsympathetic player
    Apparently Pau has already signed with Betis until 2023. As much as I don't like his personality he's a quality GK and also better than Adan with his feets which is important for Quique Setien's system.

Most media confirmed yesterday that Betis will also sign Takashi Inui from Eibar on a free transfer. I think he'll fit them well. And they are apparently also after Inui's current team mate Dani Garcia, Sergio Canales from Sociedad and Porto CBs pair Diego Reyes and Ivan Marcano whose contracts also expires in summer though all will also have other clubs interested so it will be tough for Betis to get them. It would be really great business for Serra Ferrer if he could sign 3-4 or possibly more proven La Liga players on free transfers.

I've also read rumours Betis wants Casillas as well but I doubt he'll come back to La Liga.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Sevilla is a great city and Betis have good set of fans. Now as they are feeling optimistic in the league and for the future, they should be able to attract even better players.

Game against Alaves looked very boring in the beginning so I tuned out. Sadly, missed the 4 goals.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6 consecutive wins and 474 minutes without conceding for Betis. Will be interesting to see if they can continue one or both streaks at Wanda Metropolitano on Sunday.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Setien has done wonders with Las Palmas last season, and he's doing even more now with Betis. While playing super interesting entertaining football.

President of FC Barcelona

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only a question of time before Setien gets a bigger job. Perhaps Arsenal should take a look at him. Although I hope he stays in Spain. Looking forward to see them in EL next season.

Last edited by DonAK; 30th April 2018 at 09:05 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic season, well deserved...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking now, Betis can actually still qualify for the CL. It will be tough but it's possible. Valencia have 8 points advantage over them with 3 games left and a better h2h so they just need one more point to secure 4th position.

Athletic-Betis
    Betis-Sevilla
    Leganes-Betis

Not an easy schedule but they are in good form and could win all three games.

Villarreal-Valencia
    Girona-Valencia
    Valencia-Deportivo

Valencia were not at their best recently and have two tough away games next but I think they should get that needed point against Deportivo if they won't get it before.