Puyols '5' Shirt

evo5

Hello everyone.

I've been a Barcelona fan for over 10 years and I just realized that I don't have my favorite player's jersey anymore. I used to have a 07-08, but I must have had it stolen as I can't find it.

I'm looking to see if anyone here knows of a place where I could buy a replacement that isn't this years or last's?

The 2010/2011 Home Jersey was an absolute beauty and if I could get one of those in a medium or large, I'd be in heaven.

I also wouldn't mind any other jersey from the 04/05 season up to about now.

If anyone could help me, I'd really appreciate it, thank you guys!

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Have you guys tried ebay?

Yeah looked around a few times, but for me the problem is that what is for sale usually is XL or XXL, while I need size M. Second to that, I find it hard to really see whether something is genuine or not. I can see the emblem being wrong or misprinted in a way that makes it look fake as hell, but I won't really know for sure. And as long as I don't know for sure, I just won't spend the money on buying the shirt and shipping it to The Netherlands only to find out it might be fake after all. :(

evo5

Pretty much what he said. All the sizes left are huge XL and XXL. I'd settle for a Large or a Medium. I don't mind authenticity though, I'm in the US and can ship it back if it's fake. (most of the sold items are in the US, making returns easier)

Home of Barca Fans