Edin Dzeko

E

El-Mes-Cule

I hope that he will be "pichichi" in Bundesliga! and that his wolsfburg will stay at first position !!!!!!!!!!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Today Dzeko scored 2 goals and made an assist for Grafite. Wolfsburg stays on top. He`s a gem and Barca should definitely take a look.

(This time goals weren`t spectacular)

[YOUTUBE]42waMdUbSbo[/YOUTUBE]

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
can he head it well? that's kind of essential if we're gonna buy him as a number 9.

tbh he looks a good prospect. don't know if barca will take a look though, he's a bit left-field for us y'know?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I watched the game and Dzeko was class once again. Sadly Barca will never go for him, not with the Txiki as our sporting director. His price tag is less what we paid for Hleb..

[YOUTUBE]ilnW7AawUDs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]26qPTxBERHE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]x59dfzTaiV0[/YOUTUBE]

nebeer

Love is All
I think he should definitely be bought by Barca. We should have a tall, strong guy like him up front. I think he fits our bill and we should go for him. He looks promising to me. Actually, our scouting should be better. Man U and Arsenal have such good scouting systems. They buy players so cheap and later on they become such good players. I hope Barca strengthens in this aspect very soon.

Warik

Dzeko- Total of 25 goals

7 with his left leg
9 with his right leg
9 with his head

Pretty good all round player. It still shocks me how so many players are still one footed in professional football nowadays.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
dzeko dreams of playing in italy, particularly for milan or juve.

that's him ruled out, then.

I mean we could still buy him but for me it's best to buy players who dream of playing in spain (gomez) and particularly for barcelona (gomez again).

FATE HAS SPOKEN.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Dzeko- Total of 25 goals

7 with his left leg
9 with his right leg
9 with his head

Pretty good all round player. It still shocks me how so many players are still one footed in professional football nowadays.

Dzeko is also a top goalscorer in FIFA-Europe WC qualifiers

Warik

dzeko dreams of playing in italy, particularly for milan or juve.

that's him ruled out, then.

I mean we could still buy him but for me it's best to buy players who dream of playing in spain (gomez) and particularly for barcelona (gomez again).

FATE HAS SPOKEN.

TBH It doesn't matter where players dream of nowadays. Gomez wants to play in Spain but he wouldn't turn down Italy, same with Dzeko, his wish for Italy doesn't discount us at all. Players end up all over the place and you can't give up on a player just because he dreams of playing in a different league. Luka Modric dreams of playing in Spain yet he went to England. Cristiano Ronaldo dreams of Spain yet remains at Man Utd.

Home of Barca Fans