Edin Dzeko

Yugo Count Dante

That's an odd statement. I doubt you can, but care to elaborate a bit on that?
I don't feel like explaining myself, if Aguero or Tevez were do a 15 min turn-over from 0-1 to 2-1 I'm fairly confident they'd get a bump.

I don't care tbh, the feedback here shows how many lowkey haters he has, more based on his background/appearance? than his football. but it's whatever

dont be mad bro
Oh I'm not 'mad' at all, it's more like you are for him doing good.

Trickykid

I don't feel like explaining myself, if Aguero or Tevez were do a 15 min turn-over from 0-1 to 2-1 I'm fairly confident they'd get a bump.

I don't care tbh, the feedback here shows how many lowkey haters he has, more based on his background/appearance? than his football. but it's whatever

Yeah, that's what I figured. Ridiculous statements like that are hard to back up with anything remotely tangible.

Yugo Count Dante

Yeah, that's what I figured. Ridiculous statements like that are hard to back up with anything remotely tangible.
Well you're right, I can't go on to prove what others 'hate', maybe I did not use the right word, but if you think about it maybe I did that on purpose.

But what I can do is point out some indications for the smaller interest he gets compared to some other players on this forum, which I partially provided after the ',' cause I did not fully felt like explaining myself.

zanela

What a bombastic finish. So was the Silva assist. <3

does indeed score some important late goals for City, seems to have more of an impact when he comes off the bench though, rather than from the start.

There are reasons for that. For one, strikers need a run of games, not put on the bench immediately after failing to score in 2 games. Two, he's not really gonna thrive in a slow-tempo, narrow, passing style set-up with li'l creativity, but he will when there is greater urgency, width, and space to attack. And City tend to offer him favourable conditions towards the end esp when they are chasing games. City generally don't play to his strengths. Put him in a counterattacking team, and he'll be devastating.

A gem of a CF who's equally potent with both feet and in the air. Falcao being the other. Except the former doesn't have a team built to get the best out of him, nor an encouraging manager. There are areas of his game (hold up play) that needs improving, and i hope he does when he moves on.

Last edited:

Sheikh Ya Bootayy

531633_10152663785620455_4289231_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans