Edin Dzeko

Beast

The Observer
He talked about Real 2 days ago.. i think it's down to us .. if we made an offer he will do like the rest and wave goodbye to City

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea are linked with him too, don't know the truth in it though since I never checked the source, I just had a quick skim through a variety of Chelsea news. Would be an excellent replacement for Drogba really.

B

blueduck

Except he said only days ago he wants to play CL every year. He would never get that at Liverpool now or for the next few years at least.

Liverpool will struggle to get Europa League this year nevermind CL.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Really? The hottest links i heard of are currently Man City on a 30M deal or Liverpool on a swap deal incl. Babel and Agger.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
You probably know better than me but it looks like he really wants to go to Italy and a move to Juve seems to most logical.

Trequartista

The good
You probably know better than me but it looks like he really wants to go to Italy and a move to Juve seems to most logical.

A move to Juve will be a bit hard,they will have a busy summer next july and they wont spend 30m on one player in the prescence of other cheaper options(Pazzini,Benzema,even the Hunter),I would love to see him at my favourite team in Caclio and he is a brilliant but sad to say it:Man City bound

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Well i only know whats on the german press currently. And Juve isnt mentioned atm. Didnt they stray away from a transfer a few weeks ago?

Trequartista

The good
Marotta has been always hinting at Dzeko,even Dzeko hinted 2 days ago at Serie A,el tren but I cant see it happening,I think he can make from the current Juve team a team capable of winning something,we will see what happens,I can see him going to city but where will he play if Tevez stays and Mancini retains his 4-2-3-1 formation

B

blueduck

We do need a decent big CF. Maybe they will accept Adebayor or Santa Cruz as part of the deal. Fingers crossed!

Dzeko (or one of his people) has for sure said he would be interested in coming to us, but no doubt he said that to a few clubs.

Banana-Rama

Dzeko is defo going to City, linking him with Liverpool is ridiculous, there is no way he would go there and I don't think a partnership with Torres would work at all. The only possible other destination is Juventus, but Juve don't have the money to compete with City.

Trequartista

The good
He is too good to be a back up,Ducky,he wont fit in a same formation with Tevez unless Mancini drops The Yaya who has been argubaly one of your best 3 players this season

B

blueduck

We can change formation you know. Teams tend to do that sometimes.

We have played the 4-2-3-1 most of the season but not all the time. Sometimes we play 4-3-1-2 etc

Home of Barca Fans