User Tag List

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Edin Dzeko

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edin Dzeko

I think the performances of the Bosnian striker that plays for a leading team in Bundesliga warrants a thread.

Name: Edin Dzeko
    Club: Wolfsburg
    Nationality: Bosnian
    Date of Birth: 17th March 1986
    Height: 1,92m

Attachment 594

Watching Bundesliga this season one thing is certain. It`s far more exciting than the year before. And who would have thought... Bayern are struggling, usual suspects for challenging Bavarians, Schalke and Werder, are out of the race and we still have an exciting season. And it`s the players like Ibisevic, Grafite and Dzeko that are mesmerizing the Bundelsiga spectators.

Edin Dzeko scored 15goals this season and added 8 assist to his name. But more than that I rate him as an all round player. He has probably the best tecnique I`ve seen in a player of his height (al par to Ibra) and is able to dribble past defenders and leave them behind with his speed.
    Rumor is, Alex Ferguson already set his sights on young Dzeko and it`s highly unlikely we`ll be seeing him much longer in Wolfsburg.

I`ll put my neck out here and say: FC Barcelona should get this guy while they can! Although I doubt Txiki has the knowledge or intelligence to spot these kind of jewels.

Momo un Bello Uomo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Defanitly someone to look out for, although as you stated.. Tixiki only looks to lose money on over-due/expensive players.
    “Men stumble over pebbles, never over mountains”

Sueco estrella
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There seems to be many good bosnian players out there right now. Their national team is also performing ok

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another goal for Dzeko (16) and another assist (17!) for Misimovic in an 2-1 away win at Monchegladbach.
    WFL: Surprise of the season in major European leagues.

If Carlsberg did forum members
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having a fantastic season. Good on him.

God doesn't pick football teams but if he did.... they'd probably look like this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like this player... he is more like Luca Toni style..we should take a look at him.... Go Txiki.

Munichmaniac

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He should join Bayern after this season! I think Toni should leave and Džeko would be my first option to take Toni's place!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who ever Bayern want, Bayern get in the Bundes Liga. FACT.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBNOF View Post
    Defanitly someone to look out for, although as you stated.. Tixiki only looks to lose money on over-due/expensive players.
    Myeah just like Dani Alves

Medo
    I agree Barca should take a look at this guy as a striker instead of overpriced guys like Benzema, Ibrahimovic, Aguero, Trezeguet,...

Ok, he will be pricy too, but hell: what a quality player...
    He is fysical qualities: tall, strong with his body, pace
    Technical qualities: excellent first touch, one-touch-passes (as targetman), can dribble and has an excellent shot. Covers the ball wel, using his body.
    Has a good vista, scores very easily, is an excellent header and can play with his back and front to the goal...

Would be a superb addition to Barcelona: a striker who can score with his head and is strong in the air.
    Especcially with Alves on the right wing, delivering the crosses.

Will not be so expensive as Benzema or Ibrahimovic, is a totally different player then Aguero (stong in the air).
    Most of all, he is still young and on the verge of his big breakthrough but ready for the top. Unlike players like Ibra or Trezeguet, he can still devellop and improve... So now is the time to get him... (especcially because Barca seems to want either Henry or Eto'o out)

If Carlsberg did forum members
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a big name but that might be a good thing because we wouldn't be expecting him to do as much as Villa or Benzema or Aguero but he would certainly bang in goals.

God doesn't pick football teams but if he did.... they'd probably look like this

Bomb Dropper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the sound of this guy.

how does he compare to mario gomez?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medo View Post
    I agree Barca should take a look at this guy as a striker instead of overpriced guys like Benzema, Ibrahimovic, Aguero, Trezeguet,...

Ok, he will be pricy too, but hell: what a quality player...
    He is fysical qualities: tall, strong with his body, pace
    Technical qualities: excellent first touch, one-touch-passes (as targetman), can dribble and has an excellent shot. Covers the ball wel, using his body.
    Has a good vista, scores very easily, is an excellent header and can play with his back and front to the goal...

Would be a superb addition to Barcelona: a striker who can score with his head and is strong in the air.
    Especcially with Alves on the right wing, delivering the crosses.

Will not be so expensive as Benzema or Ibrahimovic, is a totally different player then Aguero (stong in the air).
    Most of all, he is still young and on the verge of his big breakthrough but ready for the top. Unlike players like Ibra or Trezeguet, he can still devellop and improve... So now is the time to get him... (especcially because Barca seems to want either Henry or Eto'o out)
    Welcome Medo. Glad to see more people appreciate this wonderful striker

Munichmaniac

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would rather see Džeko in Bayern or Arsenal, than in Barca He is amazing!

El-Mes-Cule
    to Edin!!!!