Xavi to collect Príncipe de Asturias Award

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
FC Barcelona playmaker will appear onstage tonight at the Teatro Campoamor, Oviedo, to collect the 2012 Príncipe de Asturias Award for Sport along with Iker Casillas, the Real Madrid and Spain goalkeeper. The duo won the final vote over the other candidate, the International Paralympic Committee.

The award is given for accomplishments in sports since 1987 and it's the first time football players took the accolade.

2012-10-07_OTRA_CARA_BARCELONA-MADRID_16.v1351180006.JPG

Xavi will be accompanied throughout by president Sandro Rosell, vice president Carles Vilarrubí and director Susana Monje. Some of the closest members of his private life will also be attending, including his mother, father and partner. He has a return flight at 21.30, and will arrive back to Barcelona at 22.50.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
What do Spain pretend with this? Create a false feeling of brotherliness?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Uh, really? Pumping some fake clash between Mou and Iker? Barca newspaper focusing on Madrid? Or those two pieces where they set Barca players against each-other?

F

Flavia

@barcastuff
282219_400600630012409_225457409_n.jpg

Xavi and Iker Casillas dedicated shirts to each other after Prince of Asturias award ceremony - Xavi to Casillas: "With all my love and admiration. A hug, crack!" - Casillas to Xavi: "For a super guy, with all my love"

So, Xavi has a rm shirt on his closet now? Ew :p

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Xavi and Iker Casillas dedicated shirts to each other after Prince of Asturias award ceremony - Xavi to Casillas: "With all my love and admiration. A hug, crack!" - Casillas to Xavi: "For a super guy, with all my love"

:facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans