Seating Categories

T

tomsky11

Hi all,

Looking to go to my first Barca game (vs. Atletico) in December and wondering what advantages there are of getting a category 2, or even category 1 ticket instead of a category 3? Is the view significantly better? And the atmosphere? To upgrade from 3 to 2 is 30euro and 3 to 1 would cost me 105euro - would either be worth the money?

Thanks

Galning

For your first time I'd definitely not pick 3. There isn't much difference between 1 and 2, just closer to the pitch but that doesn't add much to the overall experience.. it just depends how you want to follow the match.
Category 3 is nice if you've been to the Camp Nou several times and you just want to follow the match from difference points of view (or you're going to a Clasico and it's difficult to get tickets so you just buy anything you can get :D)
Either way, I'm sure you'll have loads of fun and fall, even more, in love with Barça :D

moreino

tomsky11, are you buying from a ticket resell agency? On the official site the cheapest ticket is 57€ and the most expensive is 153€ I believe.

BarcaG

Category 1 is more expensive because the view is significantly better and position is closer to the grounds, try getting them or even cat2 is poss. I went for cat3 once and didnt have the full experience I was hoping for, was left sumwhat disappointed and decided not to get them again. i guess if you are a regular it dont matter as you can hear anyway but I only go rarely as a special occassion. Def sticking to cat1.

Home of Barca Fans