Australia

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Also supporting the homeland of Murray Hewitt.

Not sure Oz will be as good as they were in 2006.

Looking forward to playing some football and seeing what the standard is like when I'm over there.

K

King Messi

We're going to win the World Cup.. You'll see, you'll ALL SEE!

Are you talking about the Socceroos or the All Whites, mate?

Even though it's a very slim hope there's more chance we(Australia) can the win the World Cup more than New Zealand can.

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
We (Australia).. And I wasn't being serious, although I do think we are more of a chance to get past the group stages than people give us credit for.

Adrian

Aaaaand Australia have absolutely no chance of progressing out of their group.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
They just won the Asian Cup. 2:1 after 120 minutes vs South Korea. Goals scored by Luongo and Troisi, Son scored for South Korea.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Bogan Aussie commentary ?
I'm sure it's coming soon. :D

Why are you guys playing in Asia? You should play in the O(ceanic)FC and win it every time. ;)

Just kidding, congrats. We will beat you next time.
Haha, we were always the best side there but no competition in Oceania. :lol: Glad we moved over to Asia, making the 2006 World Cup really changed the country's opinion of the sport, now we're not quite football mad but the support is absolutely huge compared to before. Only took us 3 tries and 2 finals appearances to win the tournament, well deserved too. With the A-League getting stronger and us now Asian champions, the future looks great for us. Hopefully next WC we won't be in the freaking group of death.

Thanks for the congrats guys! :) It's an amazing day for Australian sport! We will revel in it for a while yet. :D

Home of Barca Fans