Which forward would you prefer for Barca?

X

xaviniesta

there are no options yet, but i guess they are something like neymar, aguero, falcao and alexis right?

Arachnid

I would like a tall one, because we have enough midgets. A goalscorer because we have enough forwards who are all skill and no end product. And somebody who can come from one of the wings because the middle is for Messi. That would absolutely complete our offense.

Mind that I'm not answering "who's your favourite non-Barça forward?" I'm thinking about who could add things we don't have already.

So, since van Persie is not going to leave ManU, Cavani.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think we need forwards. Even if Villa leaves next season. Cuenca, Tello, Alexis, Pedro.. 4 players for 2 wide positions, with Deulofeu lurking in.
Messi's false 9 can be covered with Cesc, or even Rafinha, if he makes it to 1st team next year.

If they really want to sign someone, then best go for Llorente. Expiring contract in 8 months and a B option if Tito wants it.

impeh

Hi, its me..
I don't think we need forwards. Even if Villa leaves next season. Cuenca, Tello, Alexis, Pedro.. 4 players for 2 wide positions, with Deulofeu lurking in.
Messi's false 9 can be covered with Cesc, or even Rafinha, if he makes it to 1st team next year.

If they really want to sign someone, then best go for Llorente. Expiring contract in 8 months and a B option if Tito wants it.

this, Llorente would be great, especially on a free.

Im a big fan of Neymar but he'd cost an awful lot and we desperately need someone in defence.. depends who leaves i suppose.

Ursegor

World Champion
Alexis Sanchez

Barcaforum:
boo-this-man.gif

Home of Barca Fans