Daniel Alves

El Flaco

He might not be the sharpest knife in the tool, but I'm very grateful for his service for us.

Alves is still a great RB, although he's past his prime unfortunately.

Great analysis about him.

xXKonan

His age is certainly showing big time.

He was getting ran over so easily today. In games like this it makes you question why Meunier isn't playing in games like this.

khaled_a_d

Hmmm, his age has been showing for almost half decade tbf. He is still good addition defensively but he always needed to be protected in defense, when Juve did that he looked good. If he continued as a starting RB for either PSG or Brazil he will be a problem when it matters most

Catta

What an asshole. Was one of my favorite players but now with each passing day i start to hate him more and more. What if someone said that about one of his friends or relatives when they die, how would he then feel. Shame that he is not at Juve anymore, he would get a special reception from the viola fans and players.

frog-fcb

Would all depend on how the question was asked to him hes most likely telling the truth that psg arent overly affected by it. And yes there is thousands of children die everyday from hunger

jamrock

He's right I said the same thing too when I heard,who reqlly truly cares honestly, most football fans didn't even know his name before today.

Children die everyday of war & starvation everyday who blinks an eye, he is 100% right

Home of Barca Fans