Daniel Alves

Raketa10

If it's true that he is convincing Neymar to come to PSG than he is an asshole. He should have a bit of respect for the club where he spent his best days.
Not to mention the way he acted towards Juve and City is just wrong. He was a great RB but I really think he is not a good person.

Neeraj

I sure hope you dont have anything to do with all this crazy $hit.

Oh, he most definitely does, as much as we'd like to believe otherwise unfortunately. He's been acting like a prick ever since he left. Okay we get it, you weren't happy with the board, but have some respect for the club and it's fans who consider you a club legend.

Arkk

hes always been a dickhead, loved him when he was here but at the end of the day he likes the money. I guess hes got an axe to grind with our board.

the way he left Juve was disrespectful, he also suggested Dybala should leave while still at the club :lol:

sabby

I don't understand. We stuck by him and paid millions even when he wasn't in form for quite a few years. I suggest mods remove him from history and place into other players. Turns out he was only in it for the money and glory, has not an iota of respect for the club that made him what he is.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I don't understand. We stuck by him and paid millions even when he wasn't in form for quite a few years. I suggest mods remove him from history and place into other players. Turns out he was only in it for the money and glory, has not an iota of respect for the club that made him what he is.

He was mediocre for only 2 seasons, 12/13 and 13/14. Did you expect him to retire at Barca? Man is a club legend and had the balls to oppose our stupid board. Even if he did convince Neymar to join PSG, I do not blame him. Neymar would not have gone if he had not wanted it himself.

Devils

Haha, we have the Figo thread is Barca history. If he is in here then anyone can be here.

Anyways, Dani is burning his bridges with Barca. He clearly hates the board, rightfully so, but his comments about Neymar staying at Barca would be taking the easy road hits out at a lot more than our board.

Home of Barca Fans