Daniel Alves

dakt

For fuck sake we spilled 40 fucking million on Gomes. The dude can't even be used as a water boy.
But yeah, fuck you Alves, go to Juve and win them a copa. We'll put a midfielder in your place and Gomes to master the midfield. Genius, splendid!

In the end, the only thing we'll win is copa while Juve is marching towards treble.

raki

Honestly we need to move on from some players and Dani is one of them.

Embarrassing.

He goes and complains about media and fans not respecting him and then pulls shit like this after a horrendous performance and CL elimination.

Please don't cry next time you get grilled.

ship his ass off and make Sergi the primary RB! Sergi has not got the vision or penetration good enough to be our full-time play-maker anyway!

the guy is old .. he needs to be out asap .. it's not a question of motivation , his legs are giving up

my admiration and love for alves is slowly vanishing.. at this point i dont even demand bellerin or anyone.. i just dont want to see alves here next season.. just play roberto or vidal, it honestly can't be worse.. the only excuse that yall were coming with is the legendary coordination between him and messi.. this coordination is a thing of the past.. im yet to see a one too between the two this season.. bring on a workoholic there or play vidal and show some belief.. if he doesnt perform better it's impossible he'll do worse

If a club offered a decent sum for him, I'd let him leave. Use that money to get another RB and send him off as a hero. He can be great at times, but when he's not - he's not only crap at attacking, he's also a huge liability in defence.

I still hope he can finish the season on a high note. He's a good and
honest guy. Maybe too honest.

I don't care if Alves goes.. his salary is too high for a few good matches a season anyways.

But it would be terrible if we would loose Matsche!!

we need far more youth

problem for me is we get no fee

Many more where these come from. Ironic.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Hindsight is 20/20. That said there is no guarantee that Dani would be playing the way he is had he stayed here. Surely the move provided him with extra motivation to prove his doubters wrong.

However it was immensely stupid to move on from Dani without having a replacement lined up.

vlad

I feel great for him and im very glad that he joined again strong and highly motivated team, that was a great choice, keep it up alves

raki

Hindsight is 20/20. That said there is no guarantee that Dani would be playing the way he is had he stayed here. Surely the move provided him with extra motivation to prove his doubters wrong.

However it was immensely stupid to move on from Dani without having a replacement lined up.

main factors. The system. He has his back covered by 3 center backs and Khedira. He´s played 28 games. Rotation. He has a great mentality to compete. He takes care of his body.

Devils

People wanted to move on because our club should plan for the future rather than relying on an aging and past-prime Alves. We replaced Dani Alves with no one, so of course in hindsight having Dani Alves right now is better than what we have, which is nothing.

Most of those quotes clearly imply getting someone to replace him or take his starting spot. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Juventus fans were slating him for his league performances, you might as well go on their forum and pull up a bunch of quotes about them dissing Alves earlier on the season while you are at it.

Last edited:

serghei

What are you guys talking about? Since 2014 Dani is a top 3 RB in the world. How do you replace that? You can't. We should have done as we did with Xavi. Play him until he's 35-36.

If Barzagli can start for Juventus at 36, be sure Alves can do it too. What age was Maldini when he played the CL final in 2007 btw?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans