Daniel Alves

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bartomeu can kill himself. Sandro for free, Dani for free, Adriano for free. Run out loans Song, Montoya.. all free. Who's next?
Oh! Bartra! For 5 million!! Scooooore

We could have easily made 40-50 million on those players.

George_Costanza

It's time for Alves to move on. We have to replace the golden generation eventually so I rather have one or two starters replaced every season than wait until we replace most of our starters at once.

Players need to be replaced or become sub in:
Neymar:5-6 years
Suarez: 2-3 years
Messi: 3-4 years
Iniesta: 1-2 years
Raki: 3-4 years
Busquets: 4-5 years
Alba: 4-5 years
Pique: 3-4 years
Masch: 2-3 years

Caramel

It isn't stupid ,what was stupid was renewing his contract after it was over and giving him every leverage along a reason to doubt his relation with the club.

All i'm saying is, they should've found another way to deal with things, without having to let him go on a free. That's what they're there for, that's what they're paid for. Find a way.
Anyways, it's irrelevant now, he's going on a free, sayonara.

gasgas

It's time for Alves to move on. We have to replace the golden generation eventually so I rather have one or two starters replaced every season than wait until we replace most of our starters at once.

Players need to be replaced or become sub in:
Neymar:5-6 years
Suarez: 2-3 years
Messi: 3-4 years
Iniesta: 1-2 years
Raki: 3-4 years
Busquets: 4-5 years
Alba: 4-5 years
Pique: 3-4 years
Masch: 2-3 years
Suarez and messi are of the same age
why different range?

jairzinho

Sad sad news. Almost as difficult to take as hearing about a death. He gave his all for the club. No hard feelings against him.

RaidersGunz

Wasn't D.Alves free last season but you managed to keep him for another year? Why is him now leaving for free shocking? Wasn't it common knowledge...

Barca should go for Sime Vrsaljko.

Home of Barca Fans