Daniel Alves

barca96

i read that he had a flare up with the beast, batista.no, not the beast wrestler but the football player, during training.
what's up with these brazilians? they are so daring. last time it was
robinho vs gravesen and now
lves vs batista.lol.
funny match ups.

btw that report is written by Simon Bullock. so i dont care

beef-supreme

i read that he had a flare up with the beast, batista.no, not the beast wrestler but the football player, during training.
what's up with these brazilians? they are so daring. last time it was
robinho vs gravesen and now
lves vs batista.lol.
funny match ups.

btw that report is written by Simon Bullock. so i dont care

It's Baptista not Batista ;)

And Simon Mullock not Simon Bullock.

barca96

It's Baptista not Batista ;)

And Simon Mullock not Simon Bullock.

oh damn. so many spelling errors.
that will happen after hours reading on the net non-stop for exam:lol:
1st baptista confused with the wrestler.
2nd bollocks with sandra bullock. :lol:

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If Dani leaves I'll eat my hat.
He loves it here and it's just a question of an improved offer. I hope the club doesn't make another mistake as with Eto with refusing a well deserved pay rise in order to save some cash. Where would we get a better right back/winger anyway?

Seamus

Dani is finally on for Brazil now. He has stated his desire to play in england hasnt he?? But that wont be for few years surely?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
If Dani leaves I'll eat my hat.
He loves it here and it's just a question of an improved offer. I hope the club doesn't make another mistake as with Eto with refusing a well deserved pay rise in order to save some cash. Where would we get a better right back/winger anyway?

that wasn't what happened with eto'o and you know it.

otherwise you're right, dani just wants to be paid what he's worth.

and he will be.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
that wasn't what happened with eto'o and you know it.

otherwise you're right, dani just wants to be paid what he's worth.

and he will be.

do you have an entry for Dani in your glossary of terms? or has the generally accepted nickname of "WMD" what you use?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
do you have an entry for Dani in your glossary of terms? or has the generally accepted nickname of "WMD" what you use?

dani is nickname enough tbh.

but really because of the character limit in sigs, I've had to exclude the more obvious ones (i.e. xavi is professor x, messi is god leo, dani is wmd/sonic the hedgehog, etc.)

dalitis8

Banned
Both Maicon and Alves should be starters for Brazil...Dunga must find a way to accomodate both in his system...I mean,if donkeys like Melo and Gilberto start for Brazil....how can Alves be left on the bench?

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Both Maicon and Alves should be starters for Brazil...Dunga must find a way to accomodate both in his system...I mean,if donkeys like Melo and Gilberto start for Brazil....how can Alves be left on the bench?

Yeah, I agree... it's a surprise to see Brasil starting without one of his best players, but it's coach choices...

Home of Barca Fans