Daniel Alves

barcanuck

Dani is and always will be a engine. We need Dani boy to be very involved. I noticed he hasn't linked up as much with Messi this seaso, but I'm sure that will change soon!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looked lively vs. Shaktar and scored that important opener. His defensive performance leaves a lot to be desired though.

Diogo28

Looked lively vs. Shaktar and scored that important opener. His defensive performance leaves a lot to be desired though.
As usual this season...
Playing with both Alba and Alves is too risky for the backline. They need to be more careful when they help in offense. With Montoya-Alba there's more balance between defense-offense. Though Alves is a beast offensively

CatalinR10

beyu8u

X

xaviniesta

i enjoy his runs down the flanks and one-twos much more, but goals are good too.

PS. i'm not trying to be a hipster here. i really think so.

Last edited:

abual3bed1

4th time this season he had to leave the match injured, so unlucky.

And right when we were on the verge of have the whole line of defenders ready and fit, injury strikes and hit 2 players.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sucks to lose yet another defender to injury, can't ever keep any sort of good depth it seems...Fortunately, Montoya did a terrific job

impeh

Hi, its me..
Dani Alves will be out for a week to 10 days with a thigh muscle injury. [catalunya radio]

..not confirmed but, probably true.

Home of Barca Fans