Daniel Alves

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Actually Alves is very inconsistent, sometimes he can be absolutely stunning, but other times he's absolutely atrocious. Perhaps we should pay him the amount he deserves when he plays well, and just give him normal wage the rest of the time

Even when he's playing badly, his runs down the right flank are absolutely crucial to our play. We can't afford to let him go.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
alvesgodfathermdbw.jpg

Not Dani's racehorse!

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
should we give him a drug test? He's really fucking getting on my nerves. At first I thought it was a simple contract renewal, now him and his cockshining agent saying that he should be second highest paid. wow. Let's leave him if he's going to be ambicious about it!!!

Elite-BkD

Alves is crucial to the the present style of play, but that is what it is because we have Alves, not because it necessarily has to include such a one of a kind fullback. We can get along without him fine, especially with a year and a half to prepare for his departure. It wouldn't exactly be like losing Messi or Xavi out of the blue.

iookram

Now that Pedro has the right flank covered(regardless of whether Dani Alves is playing), we should get Fabio Coentrao if Dani Alves leaves. Seeing as Messi now plays through the middle... David Villa-Coentrao becomes the Messi-Dani Alves that we had. Then promote Bartra to understudy right back and Adriano as starting right back. Fabio Coentrao as a limbo between understudy and starter with Maxwell(Abidal as a permanent centreback). After 1 season, Coentrao settles in, and he takes the starting left back spot.

DucdeOrléans

Alves is extremely crucial. We would certainly struggle without him in the short-term. The only player I could see replace him is Rafael or maybe van der Wiel.

Read this:

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2011/01/21/dani-alves/

He is without a doubt the best right back in the world and the best option for our playing style. It is really a match in heaven and it would be very sad to see him leave just because Man City are offering him a huge contract. I mean the clubs alleged proposal can't be that bad...

Home of Barca Fans