Daniel Alves

Messigician

[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] for the love of god ban this shitty troll. Just check the Neymar thread.

So you want a 36 year old Alves on huge wages when we already have Wague Semedo and,Roberto? This isn't farmers league... this would be a bad transfer stop crying to mods when you cant handle opinions. I dont think Alves should be bought back that simple

messi2140

6racies Xavi
So you want a 36 year old Alves on huge wages when we already have Wague Semedo and,Roberto? This isn't farmers league... this would be a bad transfer stop crying to mods when you cant handle opinions. I dont think Alves should be bought back that simple

Doesn't matter whether I want him or not. You call people who want Alves back cucks, while you are bending over in the Neymar thread you filthy little troll. Can't wait for you to get permabanned.

Messigician

Doesn't matter whether I want him or not. You call people who want Alves back cucks, while you are bending over in the Neymar thread you filthy little troll. Can't wait for you to get permabanned.

Stop wasting the mods time tagging them in this childish nonsense the difference is we didn't want to keep Alves but Neymar is in his prime and the 2nd best player in the world.

serghei

He is going to be a top 5-10 RB at 40 years old if he really wants it.

Alves had a better performance vs Argentina than whatever we have seen from Robero or Semedo in the last 2 years. The one veteran leader we should have kept we didn't lol.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Barca are fucking idiots if they don't re-sign him if the opportunity presents itself. He's still a top 5 RB in the world and has some insane offensive performances even at this age. He would be a much needed source of energy/creativity/ball progression on the right flank and help get Messi more involved.

We weren't losing 3-0 and 4-0 in CL away games until Alves left and Roberto became a starter. That's not the main reason but it's a pretty significant one. Alves against Liverpool would've made a huge difference.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Christ. Alves had about 40 more touches than any other Brazil player tonight. That's almost 2x as much as the next highest. 5 dribbles, 3 tackles, 1 interception, and he created the first goal. Incredible how good he is at this age, about to captain Brazil to a title and be the best player in the tournament doing so all at 36 years old.

KingLeo10

Wouldn't expect anything less from our best player after the holy trinity of Messi, Xavi, Iniesta in those golden years.

Absolute monster.

Obiaseti

Alves was always a beast. He was crucial to what made the 09-15 Barca team. Never saw the sense in letting him go. Yes, he had blips and he wasn't gonna put in the same level of performances throughout long seasons but finding an RB with his skill set is near impossible. Great dribbler and short passer, who is also fast. Not to mention his experience and game intelligence.

Home of Barca Fans