Daniel Alves

KingLeo10

Still putting in performances at the age of 35? Dani Alves can`t be brazilian, they are not meant to do that.

Yup. I'd take Dani Alves and Marcelo at their best over R.Carlos and Cafu. The only blight against them is a lack of success for the NT but the multiple champions leagues titles and a plethora of league titles make up for that.

khaled_a_d

Yup. I'd take Dani Alves and Marcelo at their best over R.Carlos and Cafu. The only blight against them is a lack of success for the NT but the multiple champions leagues titles and a plethora of league titles make up for that.

CL doesn't make up for it as it is close race, Carlos (3) has one less CL than Marcelo (4) and same for Cafu (2) with Alves (3)
Carlos has same number of Liga titles as Marcelo (4) with additional couple of Brazilian league titles.
Alves beats Cafu in league titles tbf.
Honestly, I think prime Carlos was the best full back I've ever seen, although I can't say for sure because I always believe one can't be too objective regarding players we have grown up watching from young age. But I think Alves was better than Cafu but very small margin

BarcaOG

Banned
He was pretty poor at RB when he left us...couldn't cross to save his life. Happy to see him succeed and perform in the CL still though!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
New fans don't know how inconsistent Alves was during the first part of 2015.

Not the worst idea lining up his replacement

New fans don’t remember prime Alves at Sevilla, absolute menace at both ends of the pitch - to this day i have never seen a more dangerous fullback than Dani. By the age Cafu came to Europe, Alves had already won everything in football

Morten

What did he say upon leaving Juventus again?
Something about Juventus not being up for it in the CL, while PSG were one of the main contenders? Lmao.

Andresito

Staff member
I think he's aiming to be the player with most titles ever.

He probably thought the two cups and the league would be a walk in the park in France while still having a good chance in CL, compared to City where the domestic titles are a lot harder to win.

Home of Barca Fans