Daniel Alves

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He is right that we honor celebrities deaths when there are many more just as tragic if not more, but out of respect for those that did know him and will be missing him it's not a sensible thing to say. It's like saying "who cares about Tito's Vilanova's death, we didn't know him anyways" wonder how he would of felt. Stupid from Dani Alves.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He's 'right' in the sense that death, especially unfair deaths, happen nonstop and the marginal will never get this sort of attention, but I don't want to hear it from a guy taking Qatari blood money right now.

I'm sure he meant no harm. Just a pointless, mindless, thing to say, not a surprise coming from a guy who has burned as many bridges as Alves has.

Nothanks

apart from his shit character

it's still so impressive that what he did in the field before he got old... him in his prime was basically a better version of semedo and sergi roberto combined.

Devils

'I joined PSG to win the CL league' - Dani Alves

Crashes out of the CL in the round of 16 while being the worst player on the pitch.

JamDav1982

He really is a prick and nowhere near the player he was.

Real exposed that in the CL final last year.

Just a mouthpiece these days.

xXKonan

It's been a long while since he put up a complete season.

In the 14/15 season he was a beast in the second half which help led us to the treble but he was dodgy during the first half of the season then. he also showed a lot of decline as well during his final season here. at Juve he was average but he only started to show form during the later stages of the CL.

Juve had a system which helped protected his aging legs but without it he really shows his age.

Home of Barca Fans