Daniel Alves

sabby

He was mediocre for only 2 seasons, 12/13 and 13/14. Did you expect him to retire at Barca? Man is a club legend and had the balls to oppose our stupid board. Even if he did convince Neymar to join PSG, I do not blame him. Neymar would not have gone if he had not wanted it himself.

I had no problem with him leaving Barca, but his public role in the Neymer saga. He could be more discreet in respect of the fans. Btw, I hate our board too.

kilian

Yep. He definitely lost my respect with his role in this saga.

I understand he hates the board, I hate it too. But he shit all over the fans with publicly declaring that Neymar should be brave and leave.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Fuck you Alves. Didn't like your crosses, didn't like your attitude and now I hate you for dragging the club's respect into mud. I can see what Ramos meant when he was complaining about you.

Loved your partnership with Leo but fuck you

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Disappointing. Despite how much he denies it, it seem obvious he played a part in it, or at least went to PSG partly because he knew Neymar Sr. had gone to PSG and offered his son to them without informing Barca.

Still a Barca legend though.

frog-fcb

Don't be hating on dani boy barca will come out on top of all this wer minted now got ney off the wage bill got rid of his leech of a father who has earned more than messi since they came here and just hopefully it will be the final push to get bartomeu out

khaled_a_d

Dani was always the same guy, it is why he was hated by fans of RM and most rivals, why he was loved here.
Yeah he is a prick, but I won't hate on him. He is simply same guy I liked when he was playing in Barca

Devils

The thing about this is that Dani didn't need to say anything or do anything publicly.

But he's a fucking moron who couldn't turn down the spotlight and had to open his big mouth.

It's a shame because he was actually backed by Barca fans even when he lashed out at our board months ago, cheered for at Juve and supported in the CL final.

It's over for him now though, burned a bridge that was completely unnecessary where both parties had tremendous respect and admiration for one another.

JamDav1982

Loved Alves as a player but he is up there with the best of them as a money hungry, attention seeking weasel.

Not as good as he seems to think he is now either.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Dani loves himself first and foremost. He was a great Barca player but often behaved cuntish. Pretty sure we'd hate him with vengeance had he played for Madrid.

Vilarrubi

Dani Alves:

Tells Dybala he will need to move away from Juve to reach his potential.. with Juve reaching 2 CL finals in 3 years...

Moves to PSG to "win trophies", tells Verratti to snub a move to Barca and has a hand in convincing Neymar to a club who's never got past the CL quarters before.

That logic :lol:

It's obvious Alves has a very low IQ and like a lot of Brazilians deluded by money.

Home of Barca Fans