Daniel Alves

Messi983

ok thanks for this reconstruction

I just notice that Barça have recently won more Ligas than CLs, so your players must have not been so demotivated against Osasuna, Getafe or similar

Nah, it's just easier to win La Liga than CL. In the league you can have 3, 5 or even more bad games and still win, in CL you can be eliminated after one bad day.

Devils

That's a beautiful interview from Dani.

You can feel how much he loves Barca with how his words genuinely resonate. That's something you can never feel with the criminals who run our club and who disrespected Dani in such a disgusting way.

Iarwain

Before I went to Juventus, I made a final promise to the board at Barcelona. I said, “You’re going to miss me.”

I didn’t mean as a player. Barca have plenty of incredible players. What I meant was that they were going to miss my spirit. They were going to miss the care I had for the dressing room. They were going to miss the blood I spilled every time I put on the shirt.
:(

I hope you win it tonight.

Morten

Not the type of performance i have come to expect from Alves, but his team was pinned down, only so much he could do.
Never really disliked him as a player, does his job, rarely any nonsense or antics. Seems like a decent guy.

Neymessi

Browsing juventus forums I got to know he revealed in an interview that he told dybala to leave if he wants to reach his full potential and the juventus fans are really pissed at him right now.

Home of Barca Fans