Daniel Alves

xXKonan

Cig7GU0WEAASrEU.jpg

Darko

We need somebody to rotate with him next year. He can't stay here forever and when he leaves we need to be ready with a replacement.
Plus competition would do wonders for him, no more jogging back into defense after we lose the ball because there is a RB just waiting to take his spot.

Don't know, he's been a defensive disaster more often than not this season. Even Lucho was subbing him out every game or benching him for a while. Seems like he lacks any kind of motivation for our less important games. Won't forget that just because he brings so much to our attack. I love him, though. He's great for our dressing room and a funny character. I just don't think he's good enough to be a starter for another season without heavy rotation. Together with Iniesta, he's the one we will have to replace next.

Masch too, though it seems we're already working on that.

khaled_a_d

Great, if true. Play him once per week and he'll be just fine.

And retire from international football ,I like it when players are faithful to their NT but at the age of 33 ,tripping to SA to play couple of games in the middle of the season will hurt his performance ,already shown this year
He also will have very little to play for ,will be really tough to make it to the next World Cup at the age of 35 .so hope he pick the wise decision

not so good of news.. an already aging squad getting more aged

We can't renew it all at once ,this year we need to take care of the bench ,ad a future CB too .
Next summer priority is probably gonna be a starting RB and possibly a starting CM too
One step at a time

Well people tend to get older.
:lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well people tend to get older.

And we've aged well. Puyol, Xavi made us proud before they left. So will Iniesta, Busquets and Pique. Dani and Mascherano are pulling their weight too.

We'll be just fine but Lucho will need to look to La Masia a bit more instead at Turans and Gameiros.

Total-Football

i dont know where is the logic in trying to start with our CB's who are 29 31 respectively (cbs dont even need explosivenes ) and leave alves who is 33 because the priority is to rejuvenate the cbs.. i caught zero logic in that

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
There is a difference between buying old players and keeping them. Experienced players who have given their all for Barca for years. Alves is a freaking club legend and has proven that he is still useful.
I see no reason to let him go since we have other positions to fill in. If he declines throughout the season, Sergi and Vidal will have his back. Especially Vidal should get more time anyway.

Home of Barca Fans