Daniel Alves

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His last games for Barcelona are before us so best enjoy it. Will be a long long time (if ever) before we replace him with equally great RB.

Galning

Good game from Dani yesterday. The guy really needs some motivation, and after all he's done who can blame him really? Looked a lot more sharp after one game on the bench.

Messi983

the guy is old .. he needs to be out asap .. it's not a question of motivation , his legs are giving up

Don't agree. He usually still performs in a big games but has a lot of movitation problems playing against smaller La Liga teams. Of course he's not physically what he used to be 5 years ago but I believe his head is a bigger problem than his legs.

dakt

Yeah, I don't think we'll see him him next season. Kind of sad...the great generation in slowly dripping away.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I don't think we'll see him him next season. Kind of sad...the great generation in slowly dripping away.

I think he could play one more season but needs to be used wisely. One match per week and he would be just fine. He is more athletic than rest of our players and some Brazilian full-backs played great well into their 30s (Carlos, Cafu...)

dakt

...if we can get good replacement...and we should, cuz he looks like tortoise compared to some players we face.

khaled_a_d

I agree with Bojan ,want him 1 more year but only to play 1 game per week
That said ,if he wants out he should get the permission to leave .he has earned the right to choose to leave when he feels his time is over

Total-Football

my admiration and love for alves is slowly vanishing.. at this point i dont even demand bellerin or anyone.. i just dont want to see alves here next season.. just play roberto or vidal, it honestly can't be worse.. the only excuse that yall were coming with is the legendary coordination between him and messi.. this coordination is a thing of the past.. im yet to see a one too between the two this season.. bring on a workoholic there or play vidal and show some belief.. if he doesnt perform better it's impossible he'll do worse

Home of Barca Fans