Daniel Alves

CuleLife4Life

Lol, this guy. Just placed right back into the starting line-up and you can see that he's so confident that no one will steal his place anytime soon.

Thats what makes me sick about the whole situation with him. We're fcking stuck with this douche for the rest of the season.

FC B

Lol, this guy. Just placed right back into the starting line-up and you can see that he's so confident that no one will steal his place anytime soon.

Lucho should have kept Roberto as a RB and played Rakitic in the middle. But even if he did it might have not mattered that much. Everybody was sub par today except Iniesta.

xXKonan

Nolito gave him a hard time Tonight.

Without Messi being on the RW like he use to be as he was playing behind Neymar and Suarez and playing Deep this match he didn't have anyone to Really link up with and left our Right side Vulnerable to Nolito and yeah....

Alves is a lot better if we had the Rakitic-Messi along with him tearing it up on the right side making those awesome 1-2s and overloading the other team's left side. With Messi constantly playing as a "#10" it's really not doing Alves and Rakitic any favors really I just hope we can go back to the Classic 4-4-3 and instead of playing this 4-4-2 stuff.

Alves did terrible when faced 1-vs-1 against Nolito. However, Nolito is in the form of his life, he had an edge from the beginning. We can't possibly expect an Alves who came recently from injury to be in top form right away. What hurt was the cross-field balls that our non-existent left flank were able to provide to Nolito. We should've expected this, and covered for him better.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Second game in 4 days after coming back from injury. Sigh.

So far

1. ter Stegen has become useless after being vital in two competitions for us and coming up with stellar saves in both of the competitions, in bad form right now

2. Suarez is suddenly overhyped/overrated and useless(game against Celta probably his worst for us, but still just a bad game)

3. And now Alves is useless too after coming back from an injury after being very good in the last 6-7 months consistently and should be replaced by Sergi Roberto on merit even though Roberto only have had a few good-great games as RB while Alves has been delivering for many, many games lately

Who's next I wonder.

:lol:

All three had important performances for the team last season, but everything erased in a matter of a few games. Fans can really be harsh and forgetful.

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
So far

1. ter Stegen has become useless after being vital in two competitions for us and coming up with stellar saves in both of the competitions, in bad form right now

2. Suarez is suddenly overhyped/overrated and useless(game against Celta probably his worst for us, but still just a bad game)

3. And now Alves is useless too after coming back from an injury after being very good in the last 6-7 months consistently and should be replaced by Sergi Roberto on merit even though Roberto only have had a few good-great games as RB while Alves has been delivering for many, many games lately

Who's next I wonder.

All three had important performances for the team last season, but everything erased in a matter of a few games. Fans can really be harsh and forgetful.

u forgot walkessi and no mojo rakitic

Alarcón

So far

Who's next I wonder.

no... at the moment only ter Stegen is useless out of those 3

Altomonte

With Messi out I am wondering if Alves could be right winger. Crazy idea? Sergi Roberto could be right back and Dani Alves could play ahead of Rakitic on the wing. Wth Jordi Alba, Iniesta and Neymar on left wing, that could be a strong attacking configuration. Both sides could then feed balls to Suarez.

Home of Barca Fans