Daniel Alves

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Any news on his contract renewal? He refused the offer a week ago and there's been nothing since.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I would let the World Cup play out and see if he gets any playing time. The less he plays in the WC the lower the interest in him from other teams which should point to him signing an extension.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
What a game he is playing. What a game he is playing. What a game he is playing.

Bit downgraded to a team runner but DAMN!

B

badboybjörn

Okay after todays game i dont think he should take a single freekick from now on. I cant remember when he actually did a good freekick?

To bad Brazil is out, thats no good for wc but they dident deserve to win today i guess.

barca96

last season, yaya took over the cm role when both xavi and iniesta were injured.
i think pep can give alves that role if both of them are out(touch wood)
he looked quite decent in the middle

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Alves was shown by van Bommel how it feels to be on the receiving side because of a player play-acting for the slightest touch!!

Galning

Okay after todays game i dont think he should take a single freekick from now on. I cant remember when he actually did a good freekick?

LOOOOOOOL.
Did you see Van Persie's free kicks? Even better, did you see everyone else's free kicks on the World Cup? I challenge you to score with that crap Yabulani (or whatever name it is).

barca96

actually galning,
i cant remember seeing messi shooting the ball way off target.
villa too i think.
but then again , they are 2 of the best attackers in the game.
so it doesnt matter what kinda ball fifa/adidas gives them

Galning

I'm not talking about shots, i'm talking about free kicks.

And at Gneg:

633758078726245955-AsiansWemayneverunderstand.jpg

B

badboybjörn

LOOOOOOOL.
Did you see Van Persie's free kicks? Even better, did you see everyone else's free kicks on the World Cup? I challenge you to score with that crap Yabulani (or whatever name it is).

Well van Persie aint playin for Barca :)

I just think Alves in general takes to many important freekicks compared to how often he hits the target. But true that ball does seem abit harder to shot!

SeloBarca

Quite intresting seeing Alves beeing the most calm player in Brazil, while in Barca hes the most tempered person most of the time :p

Home of Barca Fans