Daniel Alves

M.L. King

The Preacher
Re: 20 - Daniel Alves

Another great performance... :) I just love this guy and his commitment. I dare not to think what we would do without him. Just imagine, what would our game look like with Zambi still in the squad.

M.L. King

The Preacher

A very emotional evening for Dani. However, he managed to surpass and leave his feelings behind, and gave everything he had for Barca.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

Had he blasted that one towards goal it would have been, i didn't think Palop would be tricked.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

I voted him as MoM against Valencia. He just don`t know when to stop! :)
Runs up and down that flank constantly and looks like he could do it for another 90 minutes. An amazing game for him.

Evil

Shabazz

His attacking ability, speed, comitment, and above all, his stamina is a true asset for us. Came dashing from behind to score his goal against Valencia and at the same time defended well, could'nt ask for more :)

M.L. King

The Preacher

Made a fool of himself when pretending to be injured. However, he played very well and scored a goal.

Evil

Shabazz

M.L. King said:
Made a fool of himself when pretending to be injured. However, he played very well and scored a goal.

Lol he scared the hell out of me with that one, he did it twice !! :lol: but look how many Valencia players got bookings. :p

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

Definitely worth his price, sign him at any cost? hell yeah look at what he's doing!?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Another assist and another tireless performance. We hit the jackpot with signing him.

Home of Barca Fans