Daniel Alves

M.L. King

The Preacher
Re: 20 - Daniel Alves

He was restless on the right flank once again; as I wrote in another topic, he simply cannot play at the same time as Silvio. We are much more vulnerable in defense. I think Pep should take this in consideration and maybe give a much needed rest to Dani.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Dani Alves looked like a fighter once again. Sisi provoked that yellow card therean the ref had a strange criterium throughout the game.

M.L. King

The Preacher

He is so bloody well prepared. Haven't seen so physically present player in Barca so far.

kiki#8

Great player, el mejor lateral del mundo, no doubt!
I love those bracelets that he has, one blue, one red

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Noticed the same thing. But I think I saw he had both blue ones vs. Recre though. Superstition?

kiki#8

Bojan said:
Noticed the same thing. But I think I saw he had both blue ones vs. Recre though. Superstition?

True, he had both blue against recre. Maybe he lost the red one. :D

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

Im suprised he's not a starter in Brazil's national squad, but maybe they need someone who can defend more, if so maybe he should be a LMF.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Thats not the only strange thing in their squad. I`m more surprised with Adriano call up. Yeah he scored, but having watched the game, I saw that noone was even marking him. He really messed up his career

M.L. King

The Preacher

I'm glad he didn't play the whole game; these friendlies really touch a raw nerve, don't they?

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

Yeah, seeing how many players come back injured/tired nowadays im glad we're in a safe zone currently.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Another assist. Well done Dani. I wish other players would look up to him and his level of commitment.

Home of Barca Fans