14 - Javier Mascherano

nebeer

Love is All
JAVIER MASCHERANO

1zp4nlk.jpg

Born: 8 June 1984
Position: defensive midfielder/central defender
Nationality: Argentina

As both Yaya Toure and Keita could be unavailable for around 2 months for the African Nations Cup. Pep wants to bolster his defensive midfield options. He has his eyes set on Javier Mascherano of Liverpool and may place a bid for 22 mil.

Signing Mascherano can be a good move as later he can rotate with Yaya.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I like the guy and think he would fit in perfectly. We´ll definitely need someone to cover for those 2 players next winter. Benitez is unlikely to sell though

J

j.fisher

He's the best at his position in the world. Would love to have him come to Barca.

il pepe

I like the guy and think he would fit in perfectly. We´ll definitely need someone to cover for those 2 players next winter. Benitez is unlikely to sell though
Liverpool is in financial shit. they lost 40 million this year, and i think they would consider all offers...

I'm only not sure about passport issue's with this guy...

Last edited:

barSELOna

He is good like De Rossi but we have Yaya , he's gonna go to African Cup so we need a back up for midfielder but Mascheran doesnt become a back up

Seriously why are even considering him? He may be the best in his position, but we've already got 3 players who can play in his position; & if you pair him alongside Xavi and Iniesta all the opposition's midfield would have to do would be to chip the ball over our heads. IMO better keep the 20m+ that we would splash on him for players that we really need or just save it.

zanela

if we wanted another DM i wud 've preferred mikel obi (younger,taller,better temperament n doesnt give away too may fouls unlike mascherano)...but he probably too ll be leaving for the African tournament...With mascherano in our side we ll basically end up havin a midfield of midgets & ll go frm bad to worse at defending set pieces...
I find him despicable and just not barca type...Even if Dani comes across as a c*nt he is funny, so talented and the very best at wht he does...but wit mascherano i really dnt know...if we start buyin players like him i think ll soon join the list of most hated clubs around the world...i Just hope if he comes here we dnt lose Yaya n he still remains our first choice DM coz hez so much better thn this wanker...

Moe