Lliga | Round 32: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 3-2

F

FlaFCB

44294384.jpg

Injured players: Rafinha, Vidal, Masch, Arda

Suspended: Neymar

Referee: Martínez Munuera

Likely to be a depressing match. Can see the camp nou booing some players, if they play. And I wonder if our "brilliant" coach will rest players yet again, because of the next leg vs Juve.

FinBarcelonafan

Who's actually looking forward to this game? We are finished. Try to save face next week against Real and that's about it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Rotations are in order again.
Nothing to lose anymore so Paco should get minutes too. Hopefully we see some of the home boys like Denis and maybe Alena too.

TrueCule

We need to boost our confidence with this match just like we did against Sporting before the return leg vs PSG. A 4-0 or a 5-1 win would be much appreciated.

GetIn

Why should give a fuck about the season when the club doesn't? I'm sorry losing is tolerable as long the team plays some good football, like Dortmund for example. But being unable to string together two forward passes in the midfield is just unacceptable.

We will still find a way to win this match though, Messi's dribbling is always on point at the Camp, would bet on him to be able to create something.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Being a fan includes supporting your team through thick and thin.
Now we've all been spoiled in last decade or so it's harder to take this but guys like Messi, Iniesta and others deserve it and Barca is more than Bartomeu.

JerseyAddict

I think everyone will watch it at the end. Just because that. We love Barça at the end even if they are not the best in that moment.

kilian

We`ll all watch this, let`s be honest with ourselves. We all live Barca.

But Camp Nou needs to show the discontent with the way the club is managed. Not boo Gomes, who is the least guilty in all of this.

serghei

I agree. Just start Alena. We might as well use the remainder of the season to give him a chance.

JerseyAddict

We`ll all watch this, let`s be honest with ourselves. We all live Barca.

But Camp Nou needs to show the discontent with the way the club is managed. Not boo Gomes, who is the least guilty in all of this.

I agree but maybe wait with white papers after Classico. Now the mentality of some of Barça players is so fragile that they could fall appart. And we need a miracle 2 times next week.

raedkuwait

what the fuck is with this mentality u all saying we are finished, who cares, i swear how can u all be true supporters of barca
we are not finished until its not mathematically possible, i hope our players dont have the same mentality as u lot, any thing
and i mean anything is possible in sport, look at last nfl super ball , new england was dead and buried for any one watching that
game then they just managed to trun it around , please any one thinking we are finished and that negative thinking stop posting
your negative thoughts here, we win this game and beat real , then any thing is possible , its sport any thing can happen, and u all
just saw it with psg wtf with this forum.

Home of Barca Fans