Southampton

Martindn

One of the worst teams in the league for it to happen to too, young and talented squad appears to be pillaged by its owners.

Unbiased United

Must be gutting to be a Southampton fan, especially after the promise they had shown last season.

Still at least Liverhampton will be alright...

Die Bayern

Really feel for the Saints fans. The team is getting picked dry, wonder who will remain in the end. Won't be surprised to see Jay Rodriguez and Wanyama go as well.

xavisionary

The English Dortmund, and then some. Four first teamers gone, a promising youngster out the door to sit on the bench and two more first teamers on their way. Real shame.

malvolio

am I the only one that thinks they've done good business? sold some mediocre/good players for large sums. the only ones that could be world class in the future are shaw and maybe chambers. with some shrewd buys they can be safe from relegation easily. are you people believing that they could have challenged for top 4 places? :lucho:

Alik

am I the only one that thinks they've done good business? sold some mediocre/good players for large sums. the only ones that could be world class in the future are shaw and maybe chambers. with some shrewd buys they can be safe from relegation easily. are you people believing that they could have challenged for top 4 places? :lucho:
They'll have to build their squad again + new manager. But I agree, they sold for good sums.

Home of Barca Fans