Administrator
Staff member
Sunday, October 4, 21:00 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
hCTs5EX3WjCMC5Jl3QE4Rw_96x96.png

-------

Daisymorr

First big test of the year... I expect a win but will be interesting to see how many chances we give up.

We know we can score goals but I want to see us concede very little chances, it will help us build confidence.

2-1 Barca:rockon:

JamDav1982

First big test of the year... I expect a win but will be interesting to see how many chances we give up.

We know we can score goals but I want to see us concede very little chances, it will help us build confidence.

Away to Celta not a test? Also when down to 10 men?

Every game Barca wins getting passed off as easy then claim of 'lets wait for real test' of those trying to predict worst.

Daisymorr

Away to Celta not a test? Also when down to 10 men?

Every game Barca wins getting passed off as easy then claim of 'lets wait for real test' of those trying to predict worst.

IT IS a very good win but one I expected Barca to win.

I see Sevilla as a much better team though, hence a tougher test. We are at home which is why I expect us to beat Sevilla. I would not be as confident playing in Seville where as I was confident away to Celta.

I feel we will get a much better understanding of the progression of the team against Sevilla, good or bad, we should know more after this game. We might see more where we can be exposed or where we seem to be stronger than last year (I hope the latter)

The win of Celta is still an excellent win, I'm not trying to take anything away from that win.

serghei

Lol, much more expected to win at home vs Sevilla than vs Celta away. :lol:

I'd bank on scoring at least 3 tomorrow, but probably 4 or 5.

soul24rage

Celta away, where we haven't won in the past 5 season, is a much more difficult test than Sevilla at home, especially when we were 1 man down and playing in a new team system.

Neeraj

Ever since Rakitic took #10 at Sevilla, their threat in my eyes has basically gone down to 1/10.

FinBarcelonafan

Historically:

Away vs Celta

9 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses

Home vs Sevilla

24 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses.

Not to mention we played almost 45 min with 10 players. Yeah, not close.. It was an amazing performance by Barca. Great game.

Neeraj

Historically:

Away vs Celta

9 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses

Home vs Sevilla

24 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses.

Not to mention we played almost 45 min with 10 players. Yeah, not close.. It was an amazing performance by Barca. Great game.

While I agree, I think we have to keep in mind that the conditions sort of nullified the man advantage a bit. Taking nothing away from a really good performance from us though.

Home of Barca Fans