Benedito confident with Vote of no confidence

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The vote of censure promoted by Agustí Benedito already has 7,278 signatures, and man himself has celebrated the pace of collection is "above initial expectations".

"There are 15 collection points, we will add Tarragona and I hope that next Friday we will have 50 collection points. Among these points is Montilivi, where we will be next Saturday 23. So, the collection machinery for the whole territory will be performing to the best, "commented Benedito, who hopes to reach 18,000 signatures.

Presentacio-mocio-censura-dAgusti-Benedito_1810629078_41383174_651x366.jpg

Regarding the controversy regarding the divergent criteria on the collection period, Benedito has been convinced that the board "will change the criteria again" and will agree to let them submit their signatures on October 2. "I am sure they will extend it. On October 2 we will go to the club to present signatures and they will accept it", explained the former candidate, who has argued that, in cases where there may be uncertainty in the criterion, "we must seek to favor the participation ".

In the event that Barça did not agree to change the collection deadline again, he warned, the dispute could end up in the Superior Court of Sport (TAD) or in the administrative dispute. "Are they nervous? I think they are worried," said Benedito, in relation to the position of a board that hopes to resign "before November 1".

Benedito also highlighted a change in the attitude of the fans in a situation like this: "Before there were screams and clapping against Núñez and Gaspart, now there is an incredible change: after two great matches in the stadium against Espanyol and Juve, people, after encouraging us a lot, has come to give us a lot of support."

Galning

I also heard of a Danish guy on Twitter that he got 50 ballots sent to Denmark for Danish socis wishing to sign.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There is no official date. Benedito says October 2, Bartomeu week earlier.

He said he'll have collection point in Girona this Saturday.

BarçaBarça

I just really hope he get the votes by the 27th to be sure. If he delivers them later it will become a legal battle, and the club will have more lawyer-power, tbh.

Home of Barca Fans