Man City v Barca at Etihad

Ajking88

Hello,

I am not a member but I go to 2 home games a year.

Is there even a slight chance I would be able to get tickets at City in the away end?

I don't know the process with away tickets and general sale etc.

Thanks

Barcadub

Anybody selling a ticket in the city away end let me know.

I'm not paying over €200/€300 on these tout websites.

Went onto the City forum and someone thinks some tickets will go on general sale. Il keep an eye out if they do and hopefully pick up a ticket.

Ajking88

Anybody selling a ticket in the city away end let me know.

I'm not paying over €200/€300 on these tout websites.

Went onto the City forum and someone thinks some tickets will go on general sale. Il keep an eye out if they do and hopefully pick up a ticket.

General sale in the Barca end?

I've got in my head that there were a few empty seats in the away end last season but not 100% sure.

Barcadub

General sale in the Barca end?

I've got in my head that there were a few empty seats in the away end last season but not 100% sure.

General sale in the home sections.

Youl only get away end tickets if you know somebody or from the touts.

Bucky

Penya Member
Basically you have to be a member and those will pretty much sell out I'd imagine? Gutted if that's the case. Will hope to get on the home fixture v "Citeh".

Barcadub

Got my ticket from a man city season ticket holder who had already got a ticket. Right on the half way line in the home section of course. £50 it cost which is amazing when you pay 2/3 times that in the Nou Camp.

There are still plenty of tickets available at the moment so this is definetly not sold out right now but every day tickets become available to certain memberships. There are still plenty of members still waiting to purchase in the coming days so maybe it will sell out then. Then again, maybe they might have to put some on public sale, let's see.

I'm sorted anyway.

maka

One ticket left for sale Man. City v Barcą at Etihad stadium.
PM for more info if you're interested.

Home of Barca Fans