Snooker

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
O'Sullivan played in the same snooker hall that I used to go to when I was a teenager. He lives in Chigwell which was literally 5mins drive from where I used to live. He went to various snooker halls around the area - but he went often enough to the one I went to.

Played a few frames against him, never won one of course. Snooker was never my game pool was.

El Gato

Villarato!
The guy is unreal. Hendry had his prime before turning 30. If Ronnie can do this year in year out then getting 3 titles should be a formality with this caliber of competition. How low has snooker sunk..

Banana-Rama

it may seem like an odd thing to say about a man who won the world championship 5 times but i think he has underachieved by only having 5, if he had his head fully screwed on he would of surpassed hendry's 7 already in my opinion, personally i don't think he'll win 3 more and surpass hendry now, he's getting on in age so time is running out for him to do that, 5 times is a great achievement tho...

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Is he the best Snooker player of all time? I didn't watch much when Hendry was playing. Steve davis?

Rahj

it may seem like an odd thing to say about a man who won the world championship 5 times but i think he has underachieved by only having 5, if he had his head fully screwed on he would of surpassed hendry's 7 already in my opinion, personally i don't think he'll win 3 more and surpass hendry now, he's getting on in age so time is running out for him to do that, 5 times is a great achievement tho...

I'm not sure whether he's even interested in winning 3 more wc's.

El Gato

Villarato!
Is he the best Snooker player of all time? I didn't watch much when Hendry was playing. Steve davis?

I don't think anyone here is old enough to be able to relate to Davis in his prime :lol:

Also, Ronnie is fucked in the head but that doesn't mean he won't have his mood swings in the future. He probably can't be arsed to play properly anymore but if he can pull what he pulled now then I see no reason why he wouldn't win more. Who cares how old the guy is. Hendry started fucking up before 30 and Ronnie continues to blow his opponents out of the water despite getting older and older. No one knows what he can really achieve in the coming years. Of course he is an underachiever, but a brilliant one at that.

Home of Barca Fans