So who will Perez pick as the new Real Madrid manager for the 2012/2013 Season?

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
As some of us have been saying for some time, Jose Mourinho will not be at Castle Greyskull next season. So the question is, who will Skeletor Perez appoint? After all the bad pres and damage that Saint Jose has done to Real Madrid's image, especially in Spain, I feel that finding a man to build that repuation up will be as much of a factor as the sporting reasons. So it will have to be one of the older generation in my opinion, with an impecable record.

Who would your guess be and why?

P.S. Could Capello come back???

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Perez loves Mourinho. If Mourinho leaves it willb be to get out of a sinking ship, as he did with Chelsea and Inter. But Perez is head over heels in love with the Special One.

There is not a chance in hell that Mourinho is staying at Madrid. NOT A CHANCE.
There's not a chance that Perez gets rid of his boo.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Exactly. I think the reaction from his own fans, ex-players and pundits after the Villarreal game proved to him that they really don't like him anymore. He knows that the situation (whether he wins or not) is irreversible now and that comes across when he does an actual press conference like the other day. He said that getting the 10th CL for Madrid was just an objective and no more than that. He knows what signals that sends out to Perez and co and there are other such comments from him recently that reflect this. For example, Butragueno said in an interview that the 'silence' was the coaches and players idea. Then Jose comes out the next day and deliberately says that it was put on him by the board, however the players then came out and said it was their idea with Jose.

Conclusion is that he has lost the senior players at the club and although the board still back him, he doesn't want anything to do with them. There is a lot going on behind the scenes at the moment.

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
Exactly. I think the reaction from his own fans, ex-players and pundits after the Villarreal game proved to him that they really don't like him anymore. He knows that the situation (whether he wins or not) is irreversible now and that comes across when he does an actual press conference like the other day. He said that getting the 10th CL for Madrid was just an objective and no more than that. He knows what signals that sends out to Perez and co and there are other such comments from him recently that reflect this. For example, Butragueno said in an interview that the 'silence' was the coaches and players idea. Then Jose comes out the next day and deliberately says that it was put on him by the board, however the players then came out and said it was their idea with Jose.

Conclusion is that he has lost the senior players at the club and although the board still back him, he doesn't want anything to do with them. There is a lot going on behind the scenes at the moment.

if that's true, i smell the 22nd is coming

Chainsaw

Killahead
With City drawing today there is more chance of them losing hopes for the PL title and Mancini being in danger of getting sacked. So Man City could be more and more a likey destination for Mou now. He can stay in there for the rest of his life. A Match made in heaven!

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I don't care about Jose or where he goes. I am just interested in who Real will take next. What about Zidane? I know he doesn't have any managerial experience but then nor did Pep really and look how he turned out. Perez might just be tempted you know...

Home of Barca Fans