Anti-Madridista thread

XaviMessiGirl

Per suggestion. Let out all your rage here - all constructive Madrid-related chat goes in regular Madrid thread. Note this will still be moderated as usual so please continue to follow forum rules.

A little to get people fired up:

n_f_c_barcelona_los_aficionados-3962786.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

What's the difference between Real Madrid and a cab?

The cab lets up to 4.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Some homophobic and murder posts were deleted. There's has to be certain limit so try keeping it football related.

mac10

can anyone translate boti boti boti madridsta qui no boti please

Last edited:

Tomchin

Some homophobic and murder posts were deleted. There's has to be certain limit so try keeping it football related.
Are you referring to the "Madrid, xxx, salude al campion" song? To be fair, you hear that plenty of times in the stadium, so not sure if it's that offensive. Anyway, feel free to remove the Sammy-vid below if needed.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
For the record, I think this sort of thread is a bad idea

One, there's no distinction between being a culé and being anti-madridista...I mean there's a line in terms of respect but that should apply for a forum or football regardless (murder, homophobia etc)...But it's the capital club, objectively they are the evil empire by their very definition/existence

Two, this isn't the Inter forum where rage needs to be channeled or at least we shouldn't be feeding into that sort of model that invariably encourages rather than perhaps mute it as intended

Feels like the maturity level has dropped over the past year and I believe this sort of move only encourages these sort of members, posts and banter, even in chats...Are we going mainstream?

X

xaviniesta

i've never understood why you go to the stadium with the antimadridista flag and not barca flag. its just something ill never understand.

Home of Barca Fans