xXKonan

CnPr212W8AEq7E0.jpg:large

Full name:Lucas Digne

Date of birth:July 20, 1993

Place of birth: Meaux, France

Height: 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)

Playing position: Left back

Current Club: FC Barcelona

FC Barcelona have reached an agreement with Paris Saint-Germain FC to sign the 22 year old French player Lucas Digne for the next five seasons.

Barça have paid an initial 16.5 million euros with another four possible according to individual and team results. Digne’s buy out clause is 60 million euros.

After breaking into the first team at Lille, he was signed by PSG in 2013 where stayed until 2015. Digne spent last season on loan at AS Roma, facing Barça in the Champions League group stage. In total he has played 148 matches for Lille, PSG and Roma, scoring six goals and recording 13 assists. His pace on left makes him a threat going forward as does his excellent technical quality on the ball.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

AVerage player on a position which is very difficult (even for Barca) to find a talented player.

If Paris don't want to keep him after 2 seasons, it's a signal.

xXKonan

Could have just signed Raphaël Guerreiro if Digne is the first option.
You know us, it's a tradition for us to wait to long to attempt to make a move! and by the time we finally show interest they already have been bought! :lol:

I have to give Robert a lot of credit for nailing down Umtiti rather quickly, before the price hike and some other teams came sniffing around. as for Digne, while he's probably average like you guys posted and we could probably find better LB back ups, but at this point He would be a much better upgraded compared to a aging Adriano and Mathieu.

xavi_the_Boss

Maybe he went to Dortmund because Barca and RM have Alba and Marcelo.He will grow there as a Player and leave in 2-3 years like everyone else does.

khaled_a_d

I don't want to sound like a broken record,but I don't think we could have had Raphaël Guerreiro.BVB was just a better fit and place for him and he made the smart choice.there was a rumors we actually made an offer for him
Probably was another Davinson Sanchez case.player who think his future isn't in Barca.nothing we could do there

khaled_a_d

AVerage player on a position which is very difficult (even for Barca) to find a talented player.

If Paris don't want to keep him after 2 seasons, it's a signal.

I am open for information here,but wasn't Lucas the one who wanted out last year?And PSG only allowed him to leave b/c they were able to secure a better alternative with Kurzawa ?
Anyway,he will be Adriano replacement .so if we get no high expectations :lol:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Would take him personally if we can get him for cheap. Definately an upgrade on Lord Adriano.

Home of Barca Fans