Carlos Tevez

IraqiCulé

Full name: Carlos Alberto Tévez
Date of birth: 5 February 1984 (1984-02-05) (age 24)
Place of birth: Ciudadela, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Height: 1.69 m (5 ft 6+1?2 in)
Playing position: Second striker
Current club: Manchester United (rights owned by Media Sports Investments)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Carlos Tévez

He`s on his way out of ManUtd. He probably won`t even return to West Ham, club that owns him.

Evil

Shabazz
Re: Carlos Tévez

Would love to see him in Barça, he can play on the left wing or striker, young, and always works hard. Looks like a gangster though with that cut on his neck, I would be shit scared if I saw him in a dark alley. :?

nebeer

Love is All
Tevez is one of my most favorite players. He is a delight to watch. I just love watching him on the pitch. He beats defenders so easily, has great vision and amazing passes. He is like a hero of the teams he has played for - saved West Ham from getting relegated single handedly. Then his contribution was very important in Man U's EPL and CL win last year.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
He is an awesome player, one of the best and one of the most underestimated, now doubt... I don't understand why he is not in the starting 11 for Man U... A real fighter.
It would not be good if he joined Madrid, let us hope he stays in Manchester.

M.L. King

The Preacher
I love his determination and stamina. He is also very keen to get his name on the scoreline. However, there are some things that bother me. For example sometimes he makes reckless tackles, receiving cards let's say on a weekly basis. He is even more nervous than our Eto'o. I know it's nothing comparing to his qualities, but it's one thing that really bothers me.

nebeer

Love is All
I think he will move away from Man U. Regular starts is what he wants and at United that looks a little difficult. I think Inter might be the best club for him. He will form an awesome partnership with Ibra. Moreover, Mourinho is an admirer of him.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Amazingly is a bit overdone regarding his combination work in Barcelona ... but the chemistry was there indeed. Certainly.

Evil

Shabazz
If I remember well, the goal Messi scored against France also came through some sort of combination between him and Tevez. Same thing for Messi's goal against Venzuela. Even Tevez's 3rd goal came from an assist by Messi.

They definatley have some sort of understanding.

Home of Barca Fans