Who will make the step up next season?

H

Haruko The Goon

Anybody at all from the youth/B team?

Adama/Munir? Not who you think should, but who you think will be pushed into the first team.

Didn't you have 1 or 2 superb Central midfielder? Semper or something. Could he finally get moved into the first team, and aim for between 10-15 apperances?

Adama ripped us (arsenal) apart in the Under 21 CL tie. He was really immense.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Samper will be promoted in 2 years I think. Maybe we will see him playing for the first team in 15-16 season.

ebieymjunior

As Deulofeu and Rafinha aren't in the B team anymore (got promoted and then loaned out), I think Masip and Suarez and Dongou promoted and loaned out.

Next year we could see a whole lot depending on how the season goes: Ié, Grimaldo, Samper, Halilovic (automatic, like Suarez this year), Traore, Munir, and just maybe Ortola (and then loaned out).

F

Flavia

Rafinha, maybe Denis Suarez this season. For the next season, I think Adama and maybe Munir.

Alarcón

Rafinha, Deulofeu and Masip will be members of the squad. I think Denis and Dongou will be loaned out. Adama, Samper, Munir, Ié, Grimaldo, and maybe Sandro will probably get the most playing time.

EternTito

If Tello leaves, Deulofeu will come straight in to replace him you'd think.

From what I've seen of both this year, I much prefer Deulofeu.

khaled_a_d

Probably no one from the current Barca B squad will be in the 1st team squad next season ,Masip has the best shot as a 3rd GK or a 2nd one if we failed to secure the signing of a new back up GJ
But Adama and Munir with Ie all has a chance of making the jump during the season if they showed a good progress and consistency

H

Haruko The Goon

If Tello leaves, Deulofeu will come straight in to replace him you'd think.

From what I've seen of both this year, I much prefer Deulofeu.

Isn't Deulofeu staying at Everton for another year?

I think Adama will make the step up. Different class, he really is. Power and Pace is electrifying.

L

linetty

Isn't Deulofeu staying at Everton for another year?
I don't think so. He doesn't seem to like the club or England generally... Maybe he will be loaned to some La Liga team or stay if Tello and/or Pedro/Sanchez are sold.

As for the thread; Rafinha, Suarez, maybe Grimaldo/Adama

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans