Grupo A: Liverpool, Udinese, Young Boys, Anzhi

Grupo B: Atlético, Hapoel Tel-Aviv, Viktoria Plzen, Coimbra

Grupo C: O. Marsella, Fenerbahçe, Monchengladbach, AEL Limassol

Grupo D: Girondins, Brujas, Newcastle, Marítimo

Grupo E: Stuttgart, Copenhaguen, Steaua, Molde

Grupo F: PSV, Nápoles, Dnipro, AIK

Grupo G: Sporting, Basilea, Genk, Videoton

Grupo H: Inter, Rubin Kazan, Partizan, Neftçi

Grupo I: O. Lyon, Athletic, Sparta Paga, Hapoel K.

Grupo J: Tottenham, Panathinaikos, Lazio, Maribor

Grupo K: Leverkusen, Metalist, Rosenborg, Rapid Viena

Grupo L: Twente, Hannover, Levante, Helsinborg

XaviMessiGirl

Just wondering if I opened Fantasy Europa League how many people would join? Most people here aren't invested in EL like I am I guess, so not sure what the interest level would be.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I love the Europa League but I'm overextended as it is, plus fantasy Europa League is probaby too hardcore even for me because it's so unpredictable.

Jenks

Pardew: "I make no bones about it, the Premier League comes first and then it's the FA Cup before the Europa League and the League Cup".

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I want to win it. Any chance of european silverware is a good thing.

Which is why I am glad we have drawn Udinese and Anzhi. Two tough teams and two great Anfield nights against those two for sure.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Pardew: "I make no bones about it, the Premier League comes first and then it's the FA Cup before the Europa League and the League Cup".

What a deluded fool, Newcastle have infinitely more chance of winning the Europa League then they the EPL or FA Cup. English clubs have to start taking the competition much more seriously before they find themselves in the same situation as Serie A and lose a CL place because if their arrogant view towards it.

Home of Barca Fans