Granit Xhaka

Alarcón

Granit Xhaka is a 23-year-old Swiss midfielder with Albanian roots who has joined Arsenal FC on a long-term basis for a fee believed to be in the region of €45 million.

Capture-xlarge_trans++qTYIvvm7YQR0p3S9ocyDygtwNgBRLaVb0buJq4ABYRo.PNG

Full name: Granit Xhaka
Date of birth: 27 September 1992

He started his professional career at FC Basel and transferred to Borussia Mönchengladbach in 2012. Xhaka was the main orchestrator in Gladbach's midfield and played a big part in their successful years which have seen the club finish among the top 4 in the last 2 seasons.

Last edited:

God Serena

I pulled open the player thread list and was met with total shock and confusion and didn't know what universe I'd woken up to.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He is a great player, very Xabi Alonso like. Xhaka's problem is that he makes too many dumb decisions without the ball which results in plenty of yellow cards.

Jombi

I advocated for us to sign him last summer but Ter Stegen and him have a terrible relationship though, so not the best idea.

Last edited:

Darko

Wasn't he flop of the Bundesliga a season or two ago?
And he's constantly getting yellows and reds, don't know why Arsenal were so interested. Then again, it is Wenger.

Alarcón

Wasn't he flop of the Bundesliga a season or two ago?
And he's constantly getting yellows and reds, don't know why Arsenal were so interested. Then again, it is Wenger.

Sorry, but you don't like Game of Thrones. Nobody should trust your judgment of anything.

Home of Barca Fans