You are a coach, how would you line up Real Madrid 2015/2016?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Ancelloti is sacked and you get the coaching position at Real Madrid for season 2015/16. Uncle Flo gives you a pretty big piggy bank(but not ridiculously big), how would you line up the team? Just play along, please no bullshit like "Sell everyone" / "Lord Bendtner up-front" etc. Try to keep it reasonable and reasonable imo is : No Verratti since he is pretty much impossible to get unless he really wants to go to that club. If you're using Hazard then understand that the majority of your funds are gone on that transfer. Since Uncle Flo has the biggest say you can't for example replace Ramos as a starting CB etc.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
[formation=white,6]
De Gea
Danilo-0-Varane-0-Ramos-0-Marcelo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
James-0-Modric-0-Kroos-0-Hazard
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Benzema-0-0-0-Ronaldo-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]
Bale sold for around 100 M, Hazard brought in for around 100-120 M. Danilo already a done deal at around 30-40 M, De Gea in for 30-40 M. A possible trade ( Bale/Hazard, Bale/De Gea + cash).

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
In: De Gea, Danilo, Hazard, new DM (I have no idea who you are getting, but you need one), backup striker
Out: Casillas, Bale, Arbeloa, Chicharito, Khedira, Illarra

De Gea
Carvajal/Danilo - Pepe - Ramos - Marcelo
James - Modric - new DM - Hazard
Benzema - Ronaldo​

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I'd give cristiano to get de gea and some millions.
And that's it I think.
Put bale on the left, benzema up front, james behind him and kroos modric would be the pillars in midfield.

If we assume though that bale must be removed because of the fans, then I'd trade him for de gea+money. Then I'd sell cristiano and bring pogba and dybala.
With that team, I'd play 4-2-1-2-1, modric-kroos playing deep, pogba in front of them, james and isco behind the striker having freedom to move to the wings as they see fit and benzema up front.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
[formation=white,6]
Navas
Danilo-0-Varane-0-Pepe-0-Marcelo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Kroos-0-Modric-0-Vidal-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
James-0-0-Benzema-0-0-Ronaldo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]
In Danilo , Vidal and Casemiro (back from loan)
Out: Arbeloa , Khedira , Bale and loan out Lucas silva

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[formation=white,6]
De Gea
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-James-0-Modric-0-Kroos-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Reus-0-CR7-0-Bale-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Not sure if Reus can play on RW , but it can actually be a relatively cheap summer for Perezito.

bismp

Casillas
Danilo-Ramos-Varane-Marcelo
Pogba
Kroos-Modric
James/isco
Cr7-Benz

in a 4-1-2-1-2

M

monamou

[formation=white,6]
De Gea
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
James-0-Modric-0-Kroos-0-Hazard
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Benzema-0-0-0-Ronaldo-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]
I second this

MaxY

Devil May Cry
No wonder Ronaldo (brazilian) said that football lacks stars. Fullbacks are pretty shit, Marcelo and Alaba are amongst the best LB's and they ain't even that good. I don't even know about RB's, nobody is that good. Pique is the best CB and there aren't that many CB's that a team could look to buy. Varane and Marq are the best young ones ,the rest are pretty meh. Busi is the best CDM by far, nobody is even close and there are barely any CDM prospects that you could buy. Barca already has the best strikers in their team and the only "Galacticos" on the market are : Pogba ?, Aguero, Hazard, Reus. Barca has such a huge monopoly by having the best CB , DMF and strikers that it's kinda unreal to expect Real to cope with it. Verratti has the potential to be both a galactico and a great CM but he's bound to Paris.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
No wonder Ronaldo (brazilian) said that football lacks stars. Fullbacks are pretty shit, Marcelo and Alaba are amongst the best LB's and they ain't even that good. I don't even know about RB's, nobody is that good. Pique is the best CB and there aren't that many CB's that a team could look to buy. Varane and Marq are the best young ones ,the rest are pretty meh. Busi is the best CDM by far, nobody is even close and there are barely any CDM prospects that you could buy. Barca already has the best strikers in their team and the only "Galacticos" on the market are : Pogba ?, Aguero, Hazard, Reus. Barca has such a huge monopoly by having the best CB , DMF and strikers that it's kinda unreal to expect Real to cope with it.

:antonella:

hardyboy

[formation=barca,6]
De Gea
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Kroos-0-0-0
0-Modric-0-0-0-Isco-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
James-0-0-Ronaldo-0-0-Hazard
[/formation]

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Damn, seeing all those players in Barca stripes :neymar: . So pretty much everyone here agrees that selling Bale and getting De Gea and Hazard would be the best solution. De Gea only has 1 year left on his contract so he shouldn't be ridiculously expensive. I'm still hoping for the impossible Bale for Hazard swap. Getting some backups would be essential, especially a third striker. I'm still hoping that Morata will come back home this or next year. Who would be a great backup striker ? The likes of Vietto,Icardi, Paco Alcacer I suppose.

Last edited:
G

Gasgas

I'd give cristiano to get de gea and some millions.
And that's it I think.
Put bale on the left, benzema up front, james behind him and kroos modric would be the pillars in midfield.

If we assume though that bale must be removed because of the fans, then I'd trade him for de gea+money. Then I'd sell cristiano and bring pogba and dybala.
With that team, I'd play 4-2-1-2-1, modric-kroos playing deep, pogba in front of them, james and isco behind the striker having freedom to move to the wings as they see fit and benzema up front.

Sell ronaldo to keep Bale :amazed:?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
No wonder Ronaldo (brazilian) said that football lacks stars. Fullbacks are pretty shit, Marcelo and Alaba are amongst the best LB's and they ain't even that good. I don't even know about RB's, nobody is that good. Pique is the best CB and there aren't that many CB's that a team could look to buy. Varane and Marq are the best young ones ,the rest are pretty meh. Busi is the best CDM by far, nobody is even close and there are barely any CDM prospects that you could buy. Barca already has the best strikers in their team and the only "Galacticos" on the market are : Pogba ?, Aguero, Hazard, Reus. Barca has such a huge monopoly by having the best CB , DMF and strikers that it's kinda unreal to expect Real to cope with it. Verratti has the potential to be both a galactico and a great CM but he's bound to Paris.

Strikers is the only real issue for RM (and there aren't many galacticos available), they have an absolute world class middfield when everyone is fit, problem is finding good backup that accept to rotate (or die on the bench next to chicharito if it's still Ancelotti ^^).

G

Gasgas

................................... navas
...Danilo..Varane...............................ramos.........marcelo
..........................vidal.......kroos........modric
....................................James................
................Benzema......................Ronalda

Home of Barca Fans